***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Melanie smart

giphy (3).gif

Liberals need to show our commander in chief some respect. What other president had the 1) crooked media against him, 2) coronavirus (this specific strain, and 3) George Floyd die at the hands of ******* cop which lead to massive protests by Antifa. He’s done a great job. He’s still healthy too. 6’3 with 5 percent body fat and a 9 inch non-mushroom looking meat

Liberals need to show our commander in chief some respect. What other president had the 1) crooked media against him, 2) coronavirus (this specific strain, and 3) George Floyd die at the hands of ******* cop which lead to massive protests by Antifa. He’s done a great job. He’s still healthy too. 6’3 with 5 percent body fat and a 9 inch non-mushroom looking meat
It really grinds my gears when people criticize our president

's meat. It's perfect. I've spent hours studying it and cannot find a single flaw. Anyone saying otherwise is jealous and needs help.

Was listening to a podcast the other day and bakari sellers said:

harris, Susan rice, Val demings, lujan Grisham and maybe Keisha bottoms
:lol: at Keisha Bottoms after she excoriated poor and working-class black Atlantans on behalf of the apparently monolithic black “we” in a city that “has a legacy of black mayors and black police chiefs” and where black folks own half the businesses. Apparently since some black people in Atlanta are incredibly powerful and successful the black masses should shut the **** up and fall in line. After all, we know that one black person’s success is tantamount to collective success for black people. Our beloved neighborhood UPS worker Red (no relation) inadvertently encapsulated this dynamic best 25 years ago when he told Debo: “It’s just like it’s both of ours. We’ll just keep it down at my house.” I call it the Debo principle of trickle-down racial justice (mostly since “Red” would be too vague).

A truly despicable display on Bottoms’s behalf, by all accounts, though she is obviously far, far from alone in espousing this kind of garbage.

Coal Gang has the ear of Donald Trump!! Don't let anyone tell you otherwise. Nobody has done more for the African American than this man:

We are his friends. :smile:

cory-and-shawn-handshake-o.gif

:lol: at Keisha Bottoms after she excoriated poor and working-class black Atlantans on behalf of the apparently monolithic black “we” in a city that “has a legacy of black mayors and black police chiefs” and where black folks own half the businesses. Apparently since some black people in Atlanta are incredibly powerful and successful the black masses should shut the **** up and fall in line. After all, we know that one black person’s success is tantamount to collective success for black people. Our beloved neighborhood UPS worker Red (no relation) inadvertently encapsulated this dynamic best 25 years ago when he told Debo: “It’s just like it’s both of ours. We’ll just keep it down at my house.” I call it the Debo principle of trickle-down racial justice (mostly since “Red” would be too vague).

A truly despicable display on Bottoms’s behalf, by all accounts, though she is obviously far, far from alone in espousing this kind of garbage.

Isn't all nationalism both an attempt by the wealthiest and most powerful people, within a national group, to elide class conflict but also a response to external threads? Also, a big external threat or threats lets the elites within a nation face fewer challenges to the inequality in the nation. If you're a feudal state, all other things being equal, you can avoid class conflict and elites can enjoy higher level of exploitation of the masses if that state is under constant threat of barbarian raids. By contrast, there should be more peasant revolts and resistance to high degrees of exploitation in a feudal state that doesn't face external threats.

Carrying this metaphor over to contemporary America and we think of "black America" and 'white America" as feudal states, you could say that Black America faces far more "barbarian (law enforcement) raids" while "white America" does not. So while Keisha Lance Bottoms is a cynical defender of wealth and someone who facetiously uses "we" to elide class conflict, she is operating in a set of material conditions that make it possible and hard to push back against.

By contrast, "white America" isn't targeted by law enforcement because they are white (white people are targeted by law enforcement because of some combination of poverty, drug addiction, mental illness) so the conditions suggest that within "White America" there should be a "peasant rebellion" against our elites and yet it not only doesn't happen but it is the case that the median white person is less combative against wealth and income inequality within white America when compared to the median black person and how they act toward their elites.

This is likely due to the fact that capital has convinced enough whites that we do face an external threat, non white people. To make that supposed threat look real, there has to be substantial criminalize of non whites which creates the internal threat that allows non white elites to control "their" people.

So not only is opposing police brutality (or even the police's existence) the morally correct thing to do, per se. It is also takes power away from the Donald Trumps and Keisha Lance Bottomses of the World's ability to control the mass of white and black workers, respectively.

Coal Gang has the ear of Donald Trump!! Don't let anyone tell you otherwise. Nobody has done more for the African American than this man:

We are his friends. :smile:

cory-and-shawn-handshake-o.gif

God bless this handsome man. His heart Is as big as his massive hands and penis. Long live the savior

gotta love the crickets we hear from the fake news failing media about how Melania was so amazed at her wonderful husbands defeat of crooked Hillary that she wanted to lower her divorce money by renegotiating her prenup.

I’m good with Stacy or Keisha. I have no problems with Keisha. I trust her over that governor we got.

Back
Top Bottom