***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Yep, cause it will be quite easy to distribute billions of dollars, to over a million families, through private donations coming from numerous sources (that could be anywhere from thousands to millions of people), proportional to the amount of need for each person. The infrastructure to make the happen every month, year after year, I am sure is quite simple to build. Oh, I am sure that these private donors will have a way to still donate at adequate rates through recessions.

But a dude that scams the government for $1000 says it can be done, so let us just cut everyone off and give it a try. What do we have to lose.

This is the level of bad faith foolishness dude wants us to respect.
We just gotta hope and pray just as we do for that Second Step Act. And if this fails, at least people got a tax break. Wait a minute...

Nah. We ain’t posting selfies and sharing our food. Plus this is anonymous.
0C8AD2DB-AE6F-459D-89A4-C816A7511B4B.png

Isn't this a selfie?

Trump is like a Pokémon named Lawandorderchu who goes on twitter shouting LAW AND ORDER every other day so idk if we can use Crime reform against Biden.

have u not seen ksteezy ksteezy and alp posts????
and bruh we have a whole thread
dedicated to food man :lol:
Ya but I can choose not to go there vs logging in to Instagram or snap face and being forced to see it bc that’s all there is

instead I can come into the political thread I mean the “see what dwalk thinks” thread and hear inspirational truth from aepps20 aepps20 and whywesteppin whywesteppin

Back
Top Bottom