***Official Political Discussion Thread***

758A71B1-074F-4D23-B6E5-7E774D9A3DBE.jpeg

Trump you did it again. Comes out with a mask on like a total boss. That’s my president! He’s leading by example. Where’s Obama? I don’t see him giving press releases at the White House anymore. He’s in hiding. Stand up coward. Put on your mask and give an interview on the White House lawn!!

The absurdity of their gaslighting is incomparable. At the very genesis of Trump's MAGA campaign in 2015, he ran on the narrative that immigrants from south of the border are bad, killers, r*pists, etc and that he was going to build a wall to make this country great once again. They act like videos don't exist, and if you provide evidence, we're the dunces, and apparently the racists, that took what Trump said out of context :lol:

I thought these constitutionalist hate cancel culture, now all the Pirro stans on Twitter wants to boycott Juan Williams for lightin' up Judge Jeanine with facts and not having revisionist history?

Florida teachers don’t have a union????

Every district has a union, still can’t strike. If you strike or encourage others to strike, you will be fired.

I thought these constitutionalist hate cancel culture, now all the Pirro stans on Twitter wants to boycott Juan Williams for lightin' up Judge Jeanine with facts and not having revisionist history?
They're the original snowflakes and the originators of cancel culture.
They deny everything they don't like, and when you challenge them with facts, they ostracize you from their communities. It's like that in real life and online. I dare you to post about the southern strategy on r/conservative and see how fast you get banned.

Back
Top Bottom