***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Someone been watching game of thrones.. cause I doubt they picked up a book

It probably got leaked because dude was going around making it super obvious what he was doing. He was going to staffers like "hey idk if you heard but President Trump is gonna resign soon. But don't tell anyyyyone. NOBODY can find out about this. Here's a phone number to CNN but DO NOT call them between 10am and 4pm and DO NOT ask for William"

16F9D9D8-6CAC-4357-A6E4-CF67EC44D22E.gif

But more likely economic anxiety.
Whenever people say they withhold their vote as some sort of power move, forcing the team they'd normally vote for into a corner I think of this. They didn't consider your non-vote at all, they just started appealing to the other side's vote.

Whenever people say they withhold their vote as some sort of power move, forcing the team they'd normally vote for into a corner I think of this. They didn't consider your non-vote at all, they just started appealing to the other side's vote.

I agree, this is also what happens when liberals LIE and accuse us of racism when THEY'RE the racists.

Breaking News: JR Smith disappointed by Lebron's bad decision making. Released an entire list of the bad shots and turnovers he's had during the season

This is bad on so many levels.

Fauci is trusted by 3x as many Americans as Trump (and it should be higher). Anything Fauci has been wrong about, Trump was wrong about and is still wrong about. Most of all, though, this is this another example of the far right attacking science and experts. But people aren't buying it anymore.

Back
Top Bottom