***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Where's the ***** *** Bundy boys at to protest government overreach? Where their supporters? Is it all good to have your fellow citizens kidnapped in the name of triggering the left?

I dont see this ending well for anybody.

I live in Portland. Im staying my black *** in the house for the next few days because these dudes aren't playing games. Downtown is kind of wild right now because of these DHS dudes acting like people are trying to take over the city or something.

Where's the ***** *** Bundy boys at to protest government overreach? Where their supporters? Is it all good to have your fellow citizens kidnapped in the name of triggering the left?

I dont see this ending well for anybody.
I'm also wondering where dwalk is since he claims to defend due process and support criminal justice reform.

I'm also wondering where dwalk is since he claims to defend due process and support criminal justice reform.

He heard there was another round of stimulus coming

5CE52C71-2D26-4540-A047-4731D4C30F1D.gif

The problem with the political landscape in America is it's full of nerds and lames. I can't speak on other countries, so it's possible this is an international thing but as long as people with no life experiences are in charge things will always be a **** show. They don't support anything that normal people deal with on a daily basis bc they're not normal. They're either 50 year old virgins or rich out of touch dudes like Donald Chump

Back
Top Bottom