***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Did joe Biden really slap the reporters ***? We don’t know. But if he did., shame on libs for nominating him. We need moral in the White House. Not lying cheating womanizers. Shame on the left.

MQ25L4R74d0nS.gif

Betty White had some moves.

Some dude was telling me today “I got a trump hard hat”

me and my coworker said, “so, quit being scared and rock that ****!”

trying to hype him up to get his *** kicked. :lol:

he got real quiet when we started asking him why he’s scared to rep the greatest president.

it's been absolutely crazy in portland over the last week in particular. stuff is concentrated to a few blocks, but people are going super hard. it's not even radicals like that. or whatever. it's average people fighting back. some insane scenes going on nightly

Last edited:
i agree with you
how 'bout now though?

gonna be seeing this kinda **** in a lot more cities real soon

These people are the real Americans. America was built on **** like this. People wanna jerk off the founding fathers any time history is bought up but act like during those times there wasn't **** like the Boston Tea Party where they dumped tea into a river as a PROTEST against the British rulers (I understand America is not controlled by a foreign country but is still very much controlled by government.)

Preceding this act of defiance was the Boston Massacre, where people living in the Boston colony PROTESTED the presence of British soldiers by throwing snowballs and shells at them, which resulted in them being shot at and 5 people were killed. This is what we're seeing in America now and MAGA cock suckers wanna Point a finger and say BUT BUT THEY THREW A MILKSHAKE AT THE OFFICERS! THEY DESERVE RUBBER BULLETS TO THE FACE!!

America used to be home of the brave. Now the people fighting back are the "soy boys" and the ******* who sit home catching a boner anytime Trump demands "Law and Order" are considered the real patriots. It's a damn shame.

it's been absolutely crazy in portland over the last week in particular. stuff is concentrated to a few blocks, but people are going super hard. it's not even radicals like that. or whatever. it's average people fighting back. some insane scenes going on nightly

Protesters should start flying American flags. Nothing else.

Let's see how the GOP handles the optics of police shooting Americans.

Back
Top Bottom