***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Trump is so against the idea of vote by mail because he knows most of his supporters can't read.
The arrogance of libs knows no bounds.

You assume off the bat that reading is somehow some great thing that everybody should have, the same way you try to push bike lanes on us, or safety belts and airbags, or mixed gender bathrooms and mixed race water fountains. Did you ever stop to think about OUR heritage? America is 99% farmland and just like the first men who lived in these areas 300 years ago, we wish to HONOR them by likewise not reading.

The arrogance of libs knows no bounds.

You assume off the bat that reading is somehow some great thing that everybody should have, the same way you try to push bike lanes on us, or safety belts and airbags, or mixed gender bathrooms and mixed race water fountains. Did you ever stop to think about OUR heritage? America is 99% farmland and just like the first men who lived in these areas 300 years ago, we wish to HONOR them by likewise not reading.
Your avy is poorly photoshopped, need to expand the eye line to fit the size of the head.

Info on your avy?
I wish I could claim this was me, but sadly I am not this handsome in real life.

This is Trump campaign advisor Jason Miller. Get to know the name. He is well-known for appearing on cable talk shows and for impregnating two women (one at a strip club) while serving in the 2016 campaign.

Here he is today destroying libs:

20200802_114001.jpg

jawalrus.png

Ed8BaYgXgAEoSXx.jpeg

They know what time it is

the president of the US has to live like this in 2020.

people see the system for what it is man. if there isn’t radical change regardless of who is president, peace is not coming. I have a feeling DC is banking on Biden winning and everybody calming down.

doesn’t look like that’s gonna be the case.

dwalk31 dwalk31 do you think the administration still did an “okay job” based on the information it had, or do we think the rest of the world has access to more information and more qualified medical professionals than we do?

Yes. And, as I said, it is obvious that the response could have been much better.

Also, I think we have better testing/reporting than many other countries.

Back
Top Bottom