***Official Political Discussion Thread***

I just wanna see Biden hurt God

That's gonna be bad ***

had to go watch that scene from kill bill just now

1596765739056.gif

Trump issues orders banning TikTok and WeChat from operating in 45 days if they are not sold by Chinese parent companies

I support this move but it's strange how he didn't have this same energy for ZTE. He reversed his own administration's ZTE ban for violating sanctions and other problematic activities. I wonder what made that different. I'm sure it had nothing to do with the fact that in the week leading up to the decision, China invested $500 million in an Indonesian theme park where Trump is building a golf course/hotel.

I support this move but it's strange how he didn't have this same energy for ZTE. He reversed his own administration's ZTE ban for violating sanctions and other problematic activities. I wonder what made that different. I'm sure it had nothing to do with the fact that in the week leading up to the decision, China invested $500 million in an Indonesian theme park where Trump is building a golf course/hotel.

I’m conflicted on the move. It seems there may be some legitimate privacy concerns, but the way it’s being done seems to just be forcing a sell to Microsoft.

The fact that Bernie was broke in his 30’s and siphoned of electricity is a political Rorschach test.

Tell people that fact and you’ll get one of two reactions 1.) ew, why didn’t he just get a job at his Dad’s firm 2.) that slaps, Bernie is not a reptile unlike like most politicians.

There is no middle ground on this one. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom