***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Romney went to Cranbrook?! Same school that Em called that dude out in 8 mile

"But I know something about you. You went to Cranbrook, that's a private school"

Last edited:

I don't know what he said but good riddance. Weird *** dude.
Yeah his antics got old REAL quick, I noticed it a lot during the Olympics. He kept saying "lolz" at the end of every sentence.

NOT EVERYTHING IS THAT FUNNY

If he's really banned, praise whoever you believe in. Been sick of dude for a long time with his lame unfunny trolling posts.

Romney Detroit? Obama Chicago? MNF...would not have even thought about that :lol

I only saw the first 30 min of the debate, i was helping my girl with a small issue did i miss anything good ?... Or did O go in with the ether and expose Mittens

i hate that AMERICA is the hope of the world stuff i love being an american but why do we make it seem like we are the best in EVERYTHING
It is what it is.

I hate the fact we have to be the world's police. If Syria does something, somebody call America. If Russia does something, somebody call America. If France does something, somebody call America. Why can't these countries fight there own battles? I can understand if it has something to do with our national security, but if it has ZERO to do with us, not a threat, why are we getting involved? Matter of fact why are WE wasting money to solve other countries problems? :x

what irks me is that they keep talking like the middle east's problems can be solved by snappin their fingers...we cant be everywhere all at once, and their issues along with everyone else's have existed for centuries, i recorded the debate and watched maybe the first half hour, but was mexico's escalating violence ever mentioned? i like how the incident they keep reffering to in libya killed 4 people but just across our border an hour away for some of us 10x that number are getting killed each day.

Every damn time Romney says he's a businessman and "he's done it before" without specifying what he will do

ibnxFVw2QBYlw2.gif

Back
Top Bottom