***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Obama finally called out Romney for his Bain Capital tactics :pimp:

Tell me I'm not the only one who saw Obama do that grip/handshake with the audience member :lol:

Obama finally called out Romney for his Bain Capital tactics
pimp.gif

Tell me I'm not the only one who saw Obama do that grip/handshake with the audience member
laugh.gif
nthat.gif

tonight will be the night, Obama is exploited for his fraudulent behavior over the past 4+ years...

I heard from a reliable source, that Romney has a vicious onslaught planned that noone es expecting, and that noone has even considered to this point....

game changer, NO............ game winner at the buzzer, YES.
I have multiple sources....one is in obamas camp...... you guys are gonna be jumping off roofs... at least give your hypebeast kicks to our yougn family members first....
http://s37.photobucket.com/albums/e80/TheJerseyGeek/Gifs/?action=view&current=BoshLaughing2.gif

romney and obama basically agreed on everything :lol: no winners. you are kidding yourselves if you think either one won

romney and obama basically agreed on everything :lol: no winners. you are kidding yourselves if you think either one won

Ummmmm.... The point is to convince people Obama doesn't deserve 4 years.... When you agree with everything he does, you prove his case.

NOOOOOOOOO 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 I'm done, ya'll are too crazy. First the half TV with Obamas face, now this. Good night

Romney sunk his own ship with all the "I agree with you... I agree with the president... I agree with his administration..."

All these undecided voters saying that this debate helped them make their decision are full of it.

CBS Snap Poll Obama 53% Romney 23% Tie 24%

Uncommitted Voters - Who would better handle national security 64% Obama 36% Romney

Last edited:
Obama: Chicago
Romney: Detroit

....and the Lions are playing the Bears on the same day as the last debate. well played, powers that be. well played

Back
Top Bottom