***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Bruh, Becki Falwell was really outchea living up to her name.

Her son brought a friend over, so she jumped in bed and topped ole boy off. :lol: :rofl:

Jerry was probably in the cut like...
tenor.gif
Ain't gonna front. It moved. She not bad looking either :nerd:

van delk: "the speech was not great."

Thank you, van delk, for your strong assessment.

van delk is now talking about how powerful the China attack on Biden was and that "we" Democrats need to be ready to push back. What van delk is really doing is talking about this ridiculous conspiracy theory so that it gets legitimized (just like repeating the racist birther lie over and over).

Funny that he mentioned how republicans keep saying Biden is gonna weaken police forces when he's (unfortunately) never said anything about reducing funding or any of that.

My friend is in the NYPD and this guy goes "If I had to vote I'd be forced to go with Trump because he's not pushing to defund the department." And I was like bruh you do know Biden was asked about defunding recently and he said he never said that he would right? People just make their political assessments off tweets.

I turned the speech off after 2 minutes. Can't stand listening to this degenerate speak. His entire campaign is based on fear mongering and making privileged Americans believe he's protecting them from the violent democrats.
It was nauseating. "Me me me me" from start to finish. In addition he talks as if the period from February 2020 to now just didn't happen, and that propensity to fabricate his alternate reality should have had a lot more people worried by now.

Back
Top Bottom