***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Trump pardons Alice Johnson

Not going to discredit the fact that she was pardoned, but it leaves a sour taste in my mouth that she has to be used as a token of White benevolence.

Unless he's going to pardon every Black person unjustly jailed and/or convicted, we don't need these symbolic acts without proper, nationwide justice reform.

Unless he's going to pardon every Black person unjustly jailed and/or convicted, we don't need these symbolic acts without proper, nationwide justice reform.

I agree that much more needs to be done. I think the First Step Act and Fair Chance Act are good starts towards the nationwide reform that you are speaking of.

And during the convention speeches the administration confirmed its commitment to continuing these types of efforts.

I agree that much more needs to be done. I think the First Step Act and Fair Chance Act are good starts towards the nationwide reform that you are speaking of.

And during the convention speeches the administration confirmed its commitment to continuing these types of efforts.
They also committed to tough on crime policies way more times.

Or are we suppose to ignore that?

Edit: You know what, nevermind. I don't want to hear the ******** you bout to spew.

They also committed to tough on crime policies way more times.

Or are we suppose to ignore that?

Edit: You know what, nevermind. I don't want to hear the bull**** you bout to spew.
Just like telling folks how many jobs were "created in the last two months (6-7 million?), while omitting that we lost 22 millions jobs in the last 7 months.

Who needs math or comparing/contrasting anyway?

Screenshot_20200828-191622_Chrome.jpg

So when you say attacked by angry mob....you mean TMZ...ok Kim.

Back
Top Bottom