***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Maybe his policies could reflect a rejection of abject authoritarianism then? Not a fan of Trump, only the policies Trump pushes. Or is inciting a riot by shooting protestors with gas and rubber, only to arrest and abuse them, something a fan of neighborhood policing or anti-Trump policies would do?

Im no Biden fan but if he didn’t lean into that a lil bit people woulda said he too soft

the algorithm must have seen me posting Anti-Biden stuff on here and got to thinking im a proud boy :lol: all the republican ads local and nationally are about how stupid and wimpy Biden is

exactly. i feel like he should've gone harder. just from following here and politico and clips, he could've clapped back a bunch of times

Santorum is ******* struggling rn
dead.png

Reporters are saying Biden performance turned off a lot voters. He got into the name calling and mud slinging. Trump is already president so this ends up looking worse on Biden unfortunately.
Martha Raddatz said it on ABC news before everyone start going at me.

Y'all Anti-Biden dudes gotta concern troll better. :lol:
Ain't no trolling. The panel on ABC was discussing thia point. Something y'all seem to be unable to do. Any criticism of Biden and y'all come jumping out the bushes for this dude. That was a bad performance on both parties but like I said, Trump already president. Biden had more to lose in the debate and should have maintained the moral high ground. Something extremely easy todo with Trump. Biden took the bait and got dirty. The whole debate was reaction to Trump..he knows that and is milking that strategy right now.

I think Biden was strongest when he turned to the camera and spoke directly to the American people.

He made the same mistake many do when debating Trump, he started name-calling like him and saying things like "shut up" and "shush." I don't think that helped him.

Back
Top Bottom