***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Right behind you famb. Also sent some funds to Mark Kelly because I want Martha McScumbag to lose too.
done. i have never donated this much in a year to politicians except for obama in 2008.

21A2AFC2-A075-49E8-A847-F320106EDFBA.jpeg

I swear if Maine don't boot this ***** to the moon next week

The issue of the federal courts has created a situation where you simply cannot credibly claim to be a moderate or a maverick or that Party is secondary.

Either you help thus Federalist Society takeover or you don’t. You either want to undone all of the progress made in the 20th century or you do not want to do so. Thankfully, more and more voters are starting to understand this and they don’t care if you, as a Senator, express reservations or frustration or disappointment at the president who appoints these ghouls.

Salute to the kings in Philadelphia.

boils my fn blood, someone so shortsighted.

so much venom and disgust when a big box store gets looted, but crickets for ACTUAL injustices.

for a pandemic left to run rampant on the poorest and most vulnerable of the population.

for people set to get kicked out of their homes by the millions next month.

for all those who CANNOT vote next week because they didn´t wait until weed was taxable to sell it.

for a man strangled to death by a smirking cop in broad daylight in front of a worldwide audience.

for all the others who were murdered unseen.

...but you´re mad you have to go to the next Target over, that´s what shakes up your spirit.

what the **** kind of conversation can be had with someone like that?

what other side is there but out****ingside?

The hell is this? Doesn't he design clothes?

I remember when people were saying “doesn’t he make beats” when he was rapping.

Or “doesn’t he make music” when he started getting into fashion and design.

People have been trying to put him in a box his whole career.

Back
Top Bottom