***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Right now trump is leading the popular vote by 500k and biden is up 24 electoral votes.

So now you get to see the reverse

Trump would lose his damn mind if the shoe is on the other foot and he wins the popular and loses on the EV.

That's why I've said if things had been reversed and republicans were losing the popular vote like what happen to Gore and Clinton one of the main things they would have been running on would be how antiquated the electoral college is and how it should be done away with.

Apparently Biden is up 200k votes in NC but the few remaining districts to submit ballots are super red areas so lettuce pray.

Right now trump is leading the popular vote by 500k and biden is up 24 electoral votes.

Trump would lose his damn mind if the shoe is on the other foot and he wins the popular and loses on the EV.

Usually the popular vote shoots up drastically for democrats when NY and Cali get counted. Very blue states and their populations are massive

They stuck in dummy hell in Florida or what? Wish Texas could make up for them being stupid, but I doubt it.

Pay no mind at all to that pop vote number tonight

1. It doesn't actually change a damn thing under the current American electoral system given the existence of the electoral college.

2. It always takes days to get the full tally, HRC and 45 were basically tied on election night 2016 only for her to win 3 million more votes once all the votes got tallied up

3. Votes in 3 of the most populous states NY, CA and Texas, have yet to be counted much yet. The popular vote always leans heavy Blue once those come in

Where that Ohio update

I need them Ohio numbers mane

Gotchu, as of seconds ago

Screenshot_20201103-205747_Google.jpg

Back
Top Bottom