***Official Political Discussion Thread***

yikes...looks like covid-19 going to be on for the next four years

mean while ground zero china is having concerts and covid free :smh:

its always doom and gloom ... when your party looses but the facts is that we will be ok, we suvived bush for 8 years lol mad wars,
Yeah, yeah... mad wars over there

Let's see what these COVID numbers look like in January with Trump in the White House, especially since dude suggested firing the top public health expert.

Let's see how he wings it.

Checks and balances don't work if all 3 branches are working in conjunction. Open a newspaper sometime and find out what's happening in your own country right under your nose because it appears you haven't been paying attention.

what??.? lol your living in fantasy land .. you have crazy women in your avy shes cool but crazy , green new deal!! 😂😂😂,

Let's see what these COVID numbers look like in January with Trump in the White House, especially since dude suggested firing the top public health expert.

bro germany shut down and still had shut down again, we are not stoping covid even if biden wins

bro germany shut down and still had shut down again, we are not stoping covid even if biden wins

I drove across the country from Washington State to NY during the summer and then from Seattle to LA last month. Driving through the highways across multiple states, I saw houses with Trump flags, big trucks with Trump flags and bumper stickers, people wearing Trump 2020 shirts and MAGA hats everywhere. Even in California outside of SF and LA.

I drove across the country from Washington State to NY during the summer and then from Seattle to LA last month. Driving through the highways across multiple states, I saw houses with Trump flags, big trucks with Trump flags and bumper stickers, people wearing Trump 2020 shirts and MAGA hats everywhere. Even in California outside of SF and LA.
Seen it too, it’s a cult Fr Fr

Trend seems similar. Biden gets out to an early lead then looses or losing at the end. Not looking good for Biden.

Back
Top Bottom