***Official Political Discussion Thread***

he's da one who said if he didn't have da economy running and unemployment at under 8% that his presidency would be a one term proposition.
Romney himself says government doesn't create jobs.....

as far as the rap music quote, come on, you think Obama is going to send the national guard to Chicago?! Do you understand basic government procedures? Chicagos crime is a state issue.

if obama was doing is ******g job of course id vote for him, i would LOVE to know what you was implying there.

grin.gif

son out here mooching it up wit sway on MTV talking about how he listens to hiphop (which just screams desperation because you aint doing

anything about da crime or struggle these rap song tell you in da lyrics)

instead of talking about what really happened in libya with our diplomats, its type insincere.

da difference between me and alot of other cats up in here is i dont have to like da president to respect him, and i dont have to respect someone to like

them. da 2 terms are mutually exclusive.

bloomberg for example is someone i don't really care for, but i can't front like he hasn't been a blessing to NYC, dinkins was a cat i liked, doesn't mean

he was a great mayor.
Ohh yea i forgot heights people don't drive.They stay between 168th street and dyckman so mass transit is how ya'll commute. If you'de actually leave your block, you'de notice that cop cars and taxis are now overwhelmingly hybrid. Long island is full of prius's and hybrids. The world is full of eco-cars and hybrids. I guess in dyckman all you see is drug dealers driving range rovers and beamers so one can understand your limited view on the issue. I personally drive a 2011 highlander hybrid.

I was insinuating that you like most other republicans are ABO. I'll take that back though.

Again there is very little obama can do about inner city crime. That is in the control of local government!! Something that republicans should be a fan of, unless you're flip floping to prove a weak point..
so government subsidized purchases is indicative of EVERYONE? lulz

dont confuse government mandates with da invisible hand of da market.

You know what? 

I've always been impressed with how little scandal there is with Obama's personal life.

Dude comes from a corrupt city, and has a relatively clean nose. All of his criticisms are policy based, never in his personal life. 

I mean really. You'd think the GOP would have set him up with a prostitute by now. 

Last edited:
You know what? 

I've always been impressed with how little scandal there is with Obama's personal life.

Dude comes from a corrupt city, and has a relatively clean nose. All of his criticisms are policy based, never in his personal life. 

I mean really. You'd think the GOP would have set him up with a prostitute by now. 

Not sure if srs..

Tony reszo

His former church w/ j wright

Bill ayers affiliation....

Yo boy just been Teflon.

You know what? 

Not sure if srs..

Tony reszo

His former church w/ j wright

Bill ayers affiliation....

Yo boy just been Teflon.
LOL

Bill Ayers was nothing.

Rev. Wright was talking about living in black america and was a single incident.

I don't know who Tony Reszo is so it can't be serious.

Rezko? You mean the guy who got caught trying to stick his hand into too many jars? 

Last edited:
So you're just solidifying my point.

Obama has nothing on him. 
This just proves the point i made earlier about ninjahood. As made evident in hisrecent comments about obama, it's not about economic and foreign policy. Now it's about his affiliations with people that he isn't even affiliated with. Someone's playing devils advocate.

Last edited:
So you're just solidifying my point.

Obama has nothing on him. 
This just proves the point i made earlier about ninjahood. As made evident in hisrecent comments about obama, it's not about economic and foreign policy. Now it's about his affiliations with people that he isn't even affiliated with. Someone's playing devils advocate.
I swear this is how he looks at government:

Last edited:
Ever since ninjahood did is whole analgoy of taking a girls poop shoot, lemme give it a try:

The public =cute girl at a club,
corporations/rich people =handsome rich dude hitting on the average chick,
government = the fat ugly friend.
Club= elections

The ugly friend drove the chick to the club, paid for the cute girl to get in and is designated driver. When she sober the cute girl knows her friend serves a purpose and keeps her safe. But the handsome dude keeps telling the cute girl how annoying her friend is, why is she letting her friend run her life, that ugly friend drove the cute girl's car to the club, that the cute girl put in a couple dollars for the cover, and he keeps the drinks and compliments flowing all night

The fat ugly friend wants the girl to have fun so she lets her take a couple drinks and lets the girl dance with the guy but fat friend refuses to let the her go home with him. Because she knows the girl will get ******. Sometimes the girl listens to the friend but she resents the fat friend for cock blocking, other times she goes with the guy.

Whenever the cute girl goes home with the handsome guy things start off all well and good, she is in his expensive car, drinking champagne in his penthouse condo, but then she wake up the next morning on a park bench. Then she realizes the rich handsome guy slip something in your drink and let his friends run a train on her. The first person the cute girl runs to is her fat ugly friend, tell her how right she was, and swears she will never do that again. But next time the go to the club in the club, the same scenario plays out. Over and over

Only difference in the potical parties are:
-Dems are that fat ugly friend described in story if she takes a couple drinks but doesn't let her go home with him,
- The GOP would be like if the handsome dude gave the fat friend a couple hundred dollars and promised that his wingman will throw some D her way if he lets him violate the box, the fat friend agrees and tells the cute girl how great of a time you'll have with the guy

TL;DR : Government is the only force keeping you from getting ******, stop *****ing, it serves a purpose

The public =cute girl at a club,
corporations/rich people =handsome rich dude hitting on the average chick,
government = the fat ugly friend.
Club= elections

TL;DR : Government is the only force keeping you from getting ******, stop *****ing, it serves a purpose
I'd have to respectfully disagree.  Using your analogy, the fat ugly friend and the handsome rich dude are in the bathroom, copulating furiously akin to bunny rabbits, while the cute girl is alone outside the club waiting on the fat ugly friend, who is too busy getting her own pleasure to worry about her friend's.

I'd have to respectfully disagree.  Using your analogy, the fat ugly friend and the handsome rich dude are in the bathroom, copulating furiously akin to bunny rabbits, while the cute girl is alone outside the club waiting on the fat ugly friend, who is too busy getting her own pleasure to worry about her friend's.

I kinda intended to be a kinda bad analogy to make light of Ninjahood's previous attempt :lol:

And it was to illustrate people who view the government as more of a hindrance to them doing whatever they want, instead of a necessary force keeping that keeps the world for screwing them over.

And lastly, I specifically said going to the club is like an election. At an election/ theclub the public/cute girl is the center of attention.

Last edited:
I kinda intended to be a kinda bad analogy to make light of Ninjahood's previous attempt
laugh.gif

And it was to illustrate people who view the government as more of a hindrance to them doing whatever they want, instead of a necessary force keeping that keeps the world for screwing them over.

And lastly, I specifically said going to the club is like an election. At an election/ theclub the public/cute girl is the center of attention.
Okay I've just read this page so I am in the dark. Where is Ninja's poop chute analogy? I'd love to read it hahaha.

I understand where you're coming from now, because dude is always talking about "da Nanny state".

Ninjahood is getting desperate...

Silly pointed out personal problem & i highlighted em

I never said they hard enuff to derail his presidency,

Jeremiah Wright definitely was a comment or 2 from destroying

His campaign thou, nonetheless

This election is strictly economic policy & a referendum on da last 4 years.

Romney Makes Bogus Claim About Jeep In Ohio

MIAMI (CBSMiami) – Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney had a little problem with facts in a speech before swing-state Ohio voters Thursday night.

Romney told the crowd that Jeep was “thinking of moving all production to China” and that he would fight for “every good job in America.” Jeep/Chrysler is a major employer in Ohio and Michigan, two critical swing states for the presidential election.

Romney said he saw an unidentified story from Bloomberg News earlier in the day.

Jeep/Chrysler is considering moving some production to China, but it’s only the production of Jeeps for the Chinese market, not all of the Jeep production jobs as Romney said.

“Let’s set the record straight: Jeep/Chrysler is considering adding some production in China, but only for those models to be sold in the Chinese market. It’s simply reviewing the opportunities to return Jeep output to China for the world’s largest auto market. U.S. Jeep assembly lines will continue to stay in operation. A careful and unbiased reading of the Bloomberg take would have saved unnecessary fantasies and extravagant comments,” the company wrote on its blog at 4:24 p.m. Thursday.

The Obama campaign responded to Romney’s fabrication telling the Detroit News, “”At an event in Defiance, Ohio tonight, Mitt Romney shamelessly tried to scare voters into thinking Jeep was moving to China and taking American jobs with it,” he said. “That is blatantly false, and speaks to how Romney will say absolutely anything to win votes.”

^^^^ After Mitt said that lie then tons of media outlets pointed it was false. What Mitt do in response? Continue saying that lie. :smh:

^^^^ After Mitt said that lie then tons of media outlets pointed it was false. What Mitt do in response? Continue saying that lie. :smh:

The lies have worked so far in his campaign so he's going to continue saying lies. Blame the people that continue to support the lies.

This is one of the bigger reasons I don't want Romney to win. If you can win like that in the Internet age, it will continue

Why change if it works? They will just lie and lie over and over to win. If they lose maybe they have o go back to the drawing board

Back
Top Bottom