***Official Political Discussion Thread***

While I agree to some extent I would say that it's more of a specific region of white person out there.

Out here on the west coast we had white folks riding hard for the other side. Country is truly divided.

Y 'all wanna get away from these idiots? Come to the west coast!
1609964996094.png
Where I lived in Cali(Oxnard) white people were almost as rare as black people. Mexicans and asians were deep, everyone else had to fall in line.

As much as it pains me to say this, I kinda agree with Comey. I don't think the Feds should go after Trump. Doing so makes him a (false) matyr and gives the repugnicans one more lie to rally around for the next two years.

But if NY wants to go after him...

Changed my mind after seeing the ishh that's happening at the Capitol.

The U.S government needs to lock up this p.o.s for the rest of his natural life; and his family should be stripped of its assets. Let them live like paupers for the rest of their lives.

:smh:

I disagree, man. No one deserves that.

You want to break into public buildings because you want to push your conspiracy theory and break through 4 barricades already to keep the protest but at a controlled distance? You then have the guards there fear for the lives of the people they are protecting and themselves? Yea well FTB!!!

Back
Top Bottom