***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Yes they will

If we had a truly representative electoral system, then this might mean serious trouble for the GOP

But we don't, the GOP has built-in advantages, and are about to get even more, so they will live on to terrorize America for decades to come.
I know me and you have had words in this thread, that's all water under the bridge. I just wanted to convey this idea. I never had faith in Trump and his supporters transitioning peacefully. I felt like it was inevitable while many had faith in our democratic process. I feel like we should've been discussing the how to combat where we are at now vs politics as usual. They burn everything down when they don't get their way.

check out my EP this Friday

Screenshot_20210106-120016_Twitter.jpg

Took me 30 mins to catch up in here. I better see 30 or more McDonald trampers arrested by the end of the day.

Earlier today I was in fantasy world, watched 2 episodes of supernatural, turn it off and go on Twitter and see ****s going down in the real world :lol: :lol:

wild transition

If all this went down as a result of the other side of the aisle attempting to overturn a legitimate election, the FBI would be on a crusade trying to unleash all hell against any and all groups involved to set an example.

They'd succeed given that there's nothing in the country that isn't monitored or surveilled around the clock. The DOD would be on that *** like ISIS too.

Would be great to see them do it when the new admin rolls in but I'm unfortunately more than a little bit skeptical of anything near that happening to these extremists barring a total purge of all alt-right and WS elements within those agencies and departments...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom