***Official Political Discussion Thread***

It's pretty pathetic if you think about it. He changed his name to something more palatable to white voters. During the 2016 campaign Trump called it Cruz's wife ugly and mocked his father yet Cruz is so quick to back Trump when it's politically advantageous for him. I couldn't imagine going through life with that little backbone. Could you imagine going through life completely unable to make your own decisions, just jumping from talking point to talking point and latching on to whoever will help you get ahead? It's truly sad.

Jeb Bush is a clown but when Trump went after his dad and brother he at least stood up for himself and his family.

and look at marco trying go right down the same damn path..

shh is hilarious

And he's being called a coward and Judas and traitor online :rofl: hahahahah. Bruh gon have to watch his back the rest of his life. You love to see it

i mean there is just life lessons to be learned.. if you going stick your neck out, especially in politics

maybe consider who you're doing it for

would think for pence, he would consider that trump went before god and swore an oath and proceeded to break that oath all 3 times

look, if i break into a costco or gas station...i'd expect the possibility of being shot (especially if guns are drawn)....this was at CAPITOL HILL......**** happens, sorry karen. you died for Q. remember dat

🤷‍♂️

so what part is the sickening crime?

If I try to get at someone, someplace I'm not supposed to be at, who has a gun pointed at me, chances are I might get shot.

Just remembering how dudes had to flee and hide in peoples houses for the night in Minneapolis after curfew got imposed last year and law enforcement were moving from house to house trying to find and arrest protestors.

Would bet that most of those fascists from yesterday are chillin at their hotel lobby having continental breakfast this morning and packing up before safely returning to whatever hole they crawled from...

2 different Americas

Last edited:
20210107_094618.jpg

Should've been watching your 10...

Empires in ancient times used to fall due to invasion and war.
Empires in modern and recent times fall almost always due to corruption, certain people's thirst to maintain power, widespread misinformation aimed at angering the public and the empire crumbles from within.

We're seeing this play out before our eyes. This isn't a group of lunatics like the Westboro Baptist Church. Just a reminder over 70 million people thought the man who incited this was fit to be the leader of this country. The Chinese and Russians are laughing at us. The country that has always touted national security and defense as a point of pride just let a few hundred beer belly neckbeards storm one of the most important buildings in the nation.

US Government is an embarrassment in what other countries insurgents make it that far into the building?

Who was the idiot who said defunding the police was bad? I blocked his ***. Want to point and laugh now. Police did absolutely nothing. One of the few times they had absolute grounds to open fire and they let the people in and then LET THEM LEAVE.

**** the police

defund and them

US Government is an embarrassment in what other countries insurgents make it that far into the building?
President literally told them to do it an hour before they did and claimed he’d be there with them. Of course his ***** *** didn’t show but they did exactly what he said to do. If ever throwing him out of office was the only option, I’d think asking for terrorist attacks would be it

Back
Top Bottom