***Official Political Discussion Thread***

The Bernie bros are a bunch of petulant children. They don't understand how politics works. That my way 100% or the highway mindset doesn't work in politics and rarely works elsewhere.

Because Bernie Bros feel slighted.
Really?
Hell he even made Ellison deputy chair
I feel like it's more of the Trump trolls masquerading as Bernie supporters

No it is not. It is childish Bernie bros

Bernie endorsed Ellison and stupidly said that Perez is the "establishment" wanting to do things the same old way.

Last edited:
Wikileaks just published a story reminding everyone that Perez wanted to help Hillary with the Latino vote during the primaries.

Anyone on the left still wanna cape for them? Still believe that they just want to inform people?

Because Bernie Bros feel slighted.
Really?
Hell he even made Ellison deputy chair
I feel like it's more of the Trump trolls masquerading as Bernie supporters

No it is not. It is childish Bernie bros

Bernie endorsed Ellison and stupidly said that Perez is the "establishment" wanting to do things the same old way.
Oh
Well, I still don't get the complaints from the Bernie bros :lol:
Ellison and Perez are working together anyway. I don't see the problem with that.

The Bernie bros are a bunch of petulant children. They don't understand how politics works. That my way 100% or the highway mindset doesn't work in politics and rarely works elsewhere.
100% this. Most people I know who were heavy into Bernie don't understand a thing about politics and act as pseudo-far left progressives. They are in the same camp as the "too cool to vote" crowd

Wikileaks just published a story reminding everyone that Perez wanted to help Hillary with the Latino vote during the primaries.

Anyone on the left still wanna cape for them? Still believe that they just want to inform people?

Somebody needs to wikileaks the wikileaks.

To be honest, I'm really sick of the Bernie Bros and to a lesser extent Bernie.

Nah, bernie a real one.

I'm not sick of Bernie, but a lot of his followers make me want to punch throats.

Sure, keep throwing temper tantrums when things don't go your way and see what happens. How'd the election work out? Oh wait--it doesn't really have an impact on them b/c they're white. Meanwhile the rights and freedom of black and brown folks are being systematically attacked on a damn near weekly basis by the Trump regime.

Thanks Bernie bros. Glad you REALLY care about what you claim you care about, because it sure appears that all you care about is winning.

How so?
Perez literally got Ellison to be his sidekick
Tom isn't a progressive. Now is not the time for establishment politics to inspire the base.
.....he's the dnc chair
He mainly focuses on fundraising
Ellison, the deputy chairman, is in charge of the ideological stuff
How do you see this as a Democrat step back?
Is it just because Bernie said so?

Last edited:
Bernie should be thankful that Bro Biden didn't run for President. Bernie and the Bros would've never been a thing.

Worst thing about Bernie is that he gave a group of people a bunch of buzzwords to yell that they do not really understand.

And hate policies that they don't know the scope of.

Bernie identity politics **** was kinda the last straw with me. He can't help but be a lame sometimes.

Worst thing about Bernie is that he gave a group of people a bunch of buzzwords to yell that they do not really understand.

Bernie identity politics **** was kinda the last straw with me. He can't help but be a lame sometimes.
The way you talk about Bernie really seems like you have a love-hate relationship lol

The way you talk about Bernie really seems like you have a love-hate relationship lol

I still give that fool money every month too :lol:

He can be such a unaware dummy sometimes. But real talk, his message needs to be heard and considered by everyone.

But if y'all brahs serious about sending me to Washington, best believe Imma roll up on Bernie in his office like....

melvin-o.gif

I'm not sick of Bernie, but a lot of his followers make me want to punch throats.

Sure, keep throwing temper tantrums when things don't go your way and see what happens. How'd the election work out? Oh wait--it doesn't really have an impact on them b/c they're white. Meanwhile the rights and freedom of black and brown folks are being systematically attacked on a damn near weekly basis by the Trump regime.

Thanks Bernie bros. Glad you REALLY care about what you claim you care about, because it sure appears that all you care about is winning.

If the Bernie bros don't fight for the minorities within the democrat party because the policies of Trump don't affect them today, there will be no one to fight for them when they get drafted to fight the upcoming wars this administration is going to throw us in. Just look at this:

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/...on-united-nations-human-rights-council-235399

They are considering leaving the UN human rights council. Do you know what happened the last time something like that happened? WWII. (Germany, Italy and Japan left the Society of Nations before invading their neighbors).

There is no time to entertain internal disagreements in the Dem party; the mission is to minimize the impact of the Trump administration, and we need to be united behind anyone who shares that goal.

Back
Top Bottom