**Official Post Your Dog Thread**

I'll rep everyone when my limit expires.

Went to get snowballs & got our chunka monk a sugar free cherry. She ate & enjoyed every bit of it.

My other dog, 7 year old Silky Terrier. Dude has diabetes and a malignant tumor the size of a softball on his ribs. :frown:

The tumor isnt as harmful to him as the diabetes is, thankfully hes gaining some weight again but he still cant control his urine (mop the floor 10x a day) and his eyesight is getting worse and worse. Dude bumps into light poles and trees. :frown:

Other than that he still loves going out and enjoying the sun, dude walks super slow but atleast he looks happy going out still.

Making myself sad here, gonna take both dogs out tomorrow somewhere nice.

My other dog, 7 year old Silky Terrier. Dude has diabetes and a malignant tumor the size of a softball on his ribs. :frown:

The tumor isnt as harmful to him as the diabetes is, thankfully hes gaining some weight again but he still cant control his urine (mop the floor 10x a day) and his eyesight is getting worse and worse. Dude bumps into light poles and trees. :frown:

Other than that he still loves going out and enjoying the sun, dude walks super slow but atleast he looks happy going out still.

Making myself sad here, gonna take both dogs out tomorrow somewhere nice.
Hang in there bro repped for the perseravance man sucks when your dog has debilatating health.

Last edited:
Thanks fam. It sucks when you know there really isnt anything you can do about it. He has to get shots twice a day.

My moms friend who I lived with had a poodle that had Diabetes as well, tough disease for a dog to have...least a human can comprehend what they are going through...poor thing went blind and had to get shots 2 times a day too....he would pee everywhere too....been lucky enough to have a healthy 8 year old pug with the exception of bad skin, she's good :smile:

This is how big the tumor is. Its more than a handful, it even feels lumpier now, before it felt like a smooth ball. :frown:

My neighbor got back from a second tour in the middle east about 7-8 months ago. His first tour was in Afghanistan & his second was in Iraq. He's been dealing with PTSD & grieving the loss of his military dog who died in combat. Saw this & thought I'd share...

Nice @ksteezy  my sister just got an 8 weeks brindle frenchie female 

She got her last week 

will post pics later

One of these will be mine once they get a lil bigger. English Bulldogs parents got all their paperwork so I know there good . It's gonna be an interesting situation since both my dogs prior were rescues and grown.

Does yours go in the pool and swim? Because mine sure as hell doesn't. 
laugh.gif
Haha yep he absolutely loves it. He actually starts going nuts if he sees me or my girl in a bathing suit
laugh.gif

Here's an old video, now he actually leaps off the steps

he'll do this for hours

he's definitely a pathetic swimmer compared to other dogs though. I think it's a Boxer thing

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom