**Official Post Your Dog Thread**

im sorry but i cant defend buying dogs for these thousands of dollars when you can easily swoop one up that would otherwise die.

cant say im surprised from a bunch of men that spend more on their clothes and shoes than their girls.

both of my lil scruffs are rescues and i love em to death.
let me use your logic .. Why rescue a dog when you can go an adopt a child that needs a loving home?

SMH with this BS.

im sorry but i cant defend buying dogs for these thousands of dollars when you can easily swoop one up that would otherwise die.

cant say im surprised from a bunch of men that spend more on their clothes and shoes than their girls.

let me use your logic .. Why rescue a dog when you can go an adopt a child that needs a loving home?

SMH with this BS.

Nah that's not even the same thing because taking care of a dog is not the same as taking care of a child. You can't compare the level of commitment.

Nah that's not even the same thing because taking care of a dog is not the same as taking care of a child. You can't compare the level of commitment.
you are right, there are levels of commitment. However, it does take commitment in both. You still have to potty train, care and feed them .. It just a shorter time span ...

I understand if he think is better to adopt rather than purchase a puppy. But then he goes on this rant about bs.

Let people do what they want instead of looking down at people for their decisions which it seems like he does.

Last edited:

what kind of idiotic logic is this?!

so because someone buys a dog, they spend more money on shoes and clothes than on their girl? [emoji]129300[/emoji]

I bought both my dogs, if i could have got a frenchie rescue I would have done so. I looked. Since there were none around my girl and I decided to buy. When we were ready for a second one we went back to the same breederbecause of how great an experience we had the first time. Would I buy a third, absolutely.

there's always gotta be that one person who comes in a peaceful, compassionate, supportive thread and tries to troll for no reason other that to start some **** :smh:

I had a rescue dog and my current dog, I bought. As long as I'm providing a good home for the pet, I couldn't care less about your feelings towards me and what I CHOSE to do. Can't stand folks that get on this whole rescue/breeder high-horse.

I'll always rescue. Just like I'll never have kids unless I adopt. Lives in need > lives that don't exist yet has been my sentiment, although I would never knock someone with different ideals.

How are we even discussing this...

You dudes are going way right now :lol:

That Suspect Westbrook .gif is perfect for right now.

"you _'s is trippin"

In addition, I'm going to be honest ... Some people don't want a rescue dog ... Maybe they want a pure bred, health tested and akc registerable dog.

Others are looking for a long term commitment, meaning they want to buy a dog, when it comes of age breed and keep a dog and repeat ... Basically having the same line (grandkids and stuff). You can't do that with rescue dogs.

Others want to show I'm conformation and/or obedience and they can't do That with dogs that aren't register etc.

Many reasons....

Again nothing against adopting or buying is just the unnecessary comments.

I've posted my pup before but here's a side by side comparison.

In addition, I'm going to be honest ... Some people don't want a rescue dog ... Maybe they want a pure bred, health tested and akc registerable dog.

That was a big one for me. Frenchies are already prone to soo many health problems I didn't want to take any unnecessary risk when picking one. I do like the fact that both my pups are AKC registered as well

but lets move on....

some recent pics

they're adorable bro

when I bring my pup to dog daycare and check the cameras I always see the frenchies bullying the little ones :lol: :smh:

Mixed breed dogs are actually healthier than purebreds.

that's true. but for me it was more about knowing their family history and potential health concerns. the fact that they're pure breds wasn't the biggest deal to me

they're adorable bro

when I bring my pup to dog daycare and check the cameras I always see the frenchies bullying the little ones :lol: :smh:

thanks man. yeah, my pups are only about 18lbs each but their personality and ego are that of a 100lb dog :lol:

thanks man. yeah, my pups are only about 18lbs each but their personality and ego are that of a 100lb dog :lol:

Yo they something else, I think that's what I love about her the most, she's a damn tank!!!! Strong and solid, I've always played rough with her and she can bite down HARD....was out for Smorgasbord in Brooklyn this weekend, she was roughing up my friends dog whos much bigger...lmao

Get off your high horse, I'm very peculiar about the type of dogs I like, unfortunately finding these dogs in a pound or up for adoption is damn near impossible, just because you adopted a dog it doesn't make you a better person than me for spending 3k on mines, me and the wife love our dog to death and is the closest thing we have to being parents....you talking non-sense.

Kind of random/crazy, but The Game just shouted out a photo of my dog on his Instagram page: 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom