**Official Post Your Dog Thread**

This is my exact situa tion

My girls (two beagles, one terrier mix) are all rescues and get a lil spooked by apollo (treeing walker ****hound/bloodhound)

poll is the newest addition and most likely went through some **** before the shelter initially picked him up so hes very protective of his food/personal space

i dont think everybody is ever gonna be bffs but they get along well enough. walks together, car rides together etc. is the way to do it. i also have apollo in one room and the girls in another during meal times so **** doesnt pop off

Sadly we ended up not adopting this girl i posted about at the end of the trial. It was heartbreaking because overall she was a great dog. But it just wasnt the best fit for my current girl.

The male olde english bulldogge that I just got last week has been a much better fit. It sucks but sometimes you gotta make the best and safest decision for everybody.

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/06/25/us-approves-marijuana-plant-derived-drug.html

Towards the end of my Doxie's life, he suffered from severe seizures. The meds prescribed to him was killing him faster. My friend who's a prof at UCDavis Vet School suggested CBD Oil. I bought some from cannapets and it worked wonders. His bloodwork improved. It didn't get him high but he seemed to eat better and sleep better.

Sadly we ended up not adopting this girl i posted about at the end of the trial. It was heartbreaking because overall she was a great dog. But it just wasnt the best fit for my current girl.

The male olde english bulldogge that I just got last week has been a much better fit. It sucks but sometimes you gotta make the best and safest decision for everybody.

completely understandable

42C9C40C-03A9-4E50-9332-D6F45E581B98.jpeg

bought this bed for my big guy (70 lbs.) but the the midgets beat him to it and now he won't touch it b/c it smells like other dogs :lol:

9EB01D95-5001-49FE-9C38-56C21F84C75C.jpeg
F545BEFF-FE0B-4414-95E2-EED90BB5E7F7.jpeg

this guy has come so far

used to lose his mind and go into hunting exterminate on sight mode if he saw a single squirrel/cat/etc. and now he just sniffs our cats goes "i know you, u cool" and keeps it moving

20775B38-86C0-43AC-B4C6-E4CD6CDB5A33.jpeg
314DF670-B368-4696-A553-87F3A113E800.jpeg
Just picked this little guy up. Gonna surprise my fiancé tonight for her bday even though I reall got him for me haha. Always wanted one. She’s gonna justifiably give me some **** for not adopting like we always said we would for our next dog, but I always wanted a pomsky. Definitely only adopting from now on though.

New dog seems to be getting more and more comfortable by the day. They can cuddle on the couch now and chill and sleep. And hes always licking her lol.

He wouldnt really lay down and relax for the first few weeks.

Attachments

• 2CCD4C62-8AA3-455A-A913-29A27FB272DF.jpeg
    2CCD4C62-8AA3-455A-A913-29A27FB272DF.jpeg
    220.3 KB · Views: 20
20775B38-86C0-43AC-B4C6-E4CD6CDB5A33.jpeg
314DF670-B368-4696-A553-87F3A113E800.jpeg
Just picked this little guy up. Gonna surprise my fiancé tonight for her bday even though I reall got him for me haha. Always wanted one. She’s gonna justifiably give me some **** for not adopting like we always said we would for our next dog, but I always wanted a pomsky. Definitely only adopting from now on though.

Wow !

What a good looking dog.

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/06/25/us-approves-marijuana-plant-derived-drug.html

Towards the end of my Doxie's life, he suffered from severe seizures. The meds prescribed to him was killing him faster. My friend who's a prof at UCDavis Vet School suggested CBD Oil. I bought some from cannapets and it worked wonders. His bloodwork improved. It didn't get him high but he seemed to eat better and sleep better.

Glad to hear. I have an older pug and we've been giving him CBD oil and it has really help with his arthritis. He used to scoot due to the arthritis, not anymore. Definitely worth it.

Glad to hear. I have an older pug and we've been giving him CBD oil and it has really help with his arthritis. He used to scoot due to the arthritis, not anymore. Definitely worth it.

CBD worked so well on my dog that I was tempted to take some myself:lol:

Avoid Rimadyl at all costs. It will shorten your dog's life significantly.

Lowkey been trying to buy a dog for a long *** time but now that im settled in at my new spot i might cop one. Looking for a bully or husky and they are expensive as hell :lol:

Lowkey been trying to buy a dog for a long *** time but now that im settled in at my new spot i might cop one. Looking for a bully or husky and they are expensive as hell :lol:

After my shorty bull been actin this past week, I was bout to say you could HAVE her! can’t do Luna like that tho, def my baby.

That’s a typo right? He looks quite big but 200lbs is an enormous dog.

No typo. It’s hard to get how big he really is in a pic. Have to get one with the kids next to him. My 5 year old can ride him around. He should be topping out his growth, his dad was 220 lbs. The bulldog growled at him and he jumped back and hit the wall in the room and cracked the wall all up.

Back
Top Bottom