**Official Post Your Dog Thread**

My ol' boy Champ

Passed away right before he turned 6, got real sick after he got neutered 
mean.gif

Miss him like crazy

One of the biggest boxers I've ever seen, was the biggest pup in the litter and was about 105 lbs for most of his life

We think he may have had some german bloodline in him because of his wide stocky build

Used to punk out our neighbors pit bulls lol 

sorry for crappy pics
RIP to Champ
tired.gif

Sorry to hear about Champ jayizill12 jayizill12 . He looks like a boss!

sis sent me this picture him on my bed :lol: (dont mind the sheets).

finally get to see him at the end of the month, miss the lil homie.

Last edited:
Thanks guys, he was a great dog, we are getting another boxer soon. Btw there's some great looking dogs in this thread. Truly mans best friend.

That's my homie on the right (yorkie/Maltese) and my friends shiba. As you can see my dog hates all other animals like I do. Dude just ignores non humans regardless of forced interaction.

TECHNICALLY this is my girls dog but he don't know that anymore lol. Never was a dog person before but that unwavering loyalty and 24/7 loving attention really sucks you in.

Bokers are so cute man. Sorry to hear about Champ, I know that feel all to well.

My dog thinks she's a person :smh: If I cover he up like that she'll just sleep like that :lol:

My ol' boy Champ

Passed away right before he turned 6, got real sick after he got neutered 
mean.gif

Miss him like crazy

One of the biggest boxers I've ever seen, was the biggest pup in the litter and was about 105 lbs for most of his life

We think he may have had some german bloodline in him because of his wide stocky build

Used to punk out our neighbors pit bulls lol 

sorry for crappy pics
RIP CHAMP
mean.gif

Just got my friend dog today! It's a 2 month old Shih Tzu. I always expected to get a bigger dog but damn my first day with her and I can't help but feel the love. All she does is run up to me and sleep on me

Meet Truffles

Back
Top Bottom