**Official Post Your Dog Thread**

Either want a Rhodesian ridgeback or cane corso for my next dog

Corso have been gaining in popularity over the last decade for good reason. They're incredible animals. Mine all move like big cats such as a lion or tiger.

Her ears are coming along ...

Here's Sir Barky Bob's newest playmate..Someone threw her out of a car while my wife's uncle was on his lunch break and he took her home..We decided to take her when he realized that he wouldn't be able to keep her..

This is Gracie..

Got a funny pic of my two babies lol

Both females, Muffin to the left and Kona to the right. Rare to get a picture like this when 99% of the time they're going at it. Love them to death though.

My man Toby. Freshly groomed. My girl adopted him from a shelter a few months back. He was at a kill shelter before they rescued him :frown:

He's a cockapoo. Perfect size dog. Looks like a straight bear

Some of yall seen the post on my 7 year old Silky Terrier having cancer and diabetes. Last week my bro called me crying and said he died in his arms, my puppy was licking his face and my bro saw him breathing hard and picked him up, died right there.

No one else has seen me grow up more than he has. It really hurt fams.

RIP.

my man gamble 5 yrs old 67 lbs. believe it or not my dog prepared me for fatherhood.. first thing that i was fully responsible for besides myself.. now i have a 4yr old daughter and 11mnth old son. thnx gamb.

Some of yall seen the post on my 7 year old Silky Terrier having cancer and diabetes. Last week my bro called me crying and said he died in his arms, my puppy was licking his face and my bro saw him breathing hard and picked him up, died right there.

RIP.

sorry for your loss man :frown:

Man, people doing understand that losing a pet that you grew up with is painful. Sorry for your lost my dude.

RIP.

Stay up man, it's hard but no more pain and suffering for him.

Lol man up chump

Can't wait for my Gma's dog to die. Sick of HER and the damn MUT

Tried everything from poisoning to beatings and locked out in 100+ Temps

Lol man up chump

Can't wait for my Gma's dog to die. Sick of HER and the damn MUT

Tried everything from poisoning to beatings and locked out in 100+ Temps
what's the point in you coming in here just to post this nonsense?

Why did you find the need? Are you that miserable or that immature?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom