OFFICIAL POST YOUR ROOM PICS POST!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
miguelfrancis , where did you get your hamper from?

:lol:
laugh.gif
i dont know why thats funny to me. im not trying to offend you or anything. lol.

but yeah, its from ikea. its kinda shtty though, its my second one, the plastic breaks easily, keep it DS if u get it.
foot patrol stab 9, de la hi 10.5 and more...

: am1 amsterdam, white supreme x vans, co. jp plums, beautiful losers, am90 DQM
miguelfrancis87

^yo. sell me your smurfs. or i'll trade u. u got aim or msn?
foot patrol stab 9, de la hi 10.5 and more...

: am1 amsterdam, white supreme x vans, co. jp plums, beautiful losers, am90 DQM
miguelfrancis87

Quote:
its from ikea. its kinda shtty though, its my second one, the plastic breaks easily, keep it DS if u get it.
I agree, I used to have that one too and it ripped on me...

Here's the deal...

I have two rooms, one with four windows and one with one window. And the rooms are divided only by a wall...

Should I make the two rooms into one big *** room, or should I keep the four window room, a bedroom, and make the other one window room a closet???

I have my ideas already, but would love for you guys (since you all seem to have hot rooms), to give your two cents..

Thanx in advance!!

Don't tear down that wall unless you plan on living there forever, otherwise it's gonna cost loot to put one up again if you ever move.
"Rock it don't stop it" tees dropping soon!

PM me for more info.

I WISH I COULD POST MY ROOM...IT WOULD BE DORM ROOM PICS ANY WAY....UNLESS IT WAS THE SUMMER...I CANT WAIT...

Quote:
^^^^ wattup, al! dope room. save me a tee too we can trade or something... will be coming out with new tees soon

What up Pete! Long time no talk bro. I got a shirt with your name on it. I just got them in, so expect to see a post tomorrow.

I got another design coming in next week i know you'll definitely dig too.

"Rock it don't stop it" tees dropping soon!

PM me for more info.

crime2.jpg

crime1.jpg

Here's what my son's room looked like after some crackhead broke in through the a/c. >:
mad.gif

first off.... my daily shoes Docs, Timbs, shell toes and some others

second, my new start to a "collection"

my daily essentials......

and finally my flat screen, SNS and atari Flashback :D
happy.gif

i've seen some nice rooms so far
cya, jb

Back
Top Bottom