OFFICIAL POST YOUR ROOM PICS POST!!!!!!!!!

:tongue:
tongue.gif
word bro ... looking forward to the next time
[/b]

those heinekens in the pic look suspect too.. idk but to me, the green is off (too dark)

Quote:
this is post your room stop posting pics of your collection

many peoples collections are in their room... hence.. posting their collection
KB8
4 MVP
SIZE 9.5 HAWAII SB FOR SALE, HIT ME UP!

I understand that but people are posting only pics of their shoes.....hence.......this is post your room stop posting pics of your collection

silversurfer5400 - where do you do muy thai at?? fairtex, sf??
WANTED 9.5-10: stash af1 high, stash bw and your huf fitteds!! BAY AREA!!

[h3]WHAT CAN I SAY...[/h3]

Heinekens: I was young, naive, stupid and had all the intentions of getting a real pair, and I was dooped. I left them there as a reminder of bad decisions (you definately cannot even wear them, they are jacked...)

So... to restore my NT karma I did something I should have done a long time ago:
[h4][/h4]

heineken.jpg

now do the same thing with those de la high lows.
Reppin' Team ai.R and TEAM DUNNY!!
AIM: Grlswanaluvalvin

Yo that should definitely restore some karma. nice job homey
****Team Born-Again****
"Jesus Christ Is Life, the rest is collecting Js"...
go bears
Go Cubs

they would actually be nice if those de la's were legit. i bet he feels SOOOOO bad. or maybe he knew they were fake & just thought they looked nice? NAWWW!! hahaha

damn got hella bape, nice setup..
WANTED 9.5-10: stash af1 high, stash bw and your huf fitteds!! BAY AREA!!

@ solelifik : I'm from Switzerland and my muay thai club is in a little town called Baden. Do you do muay thai too ?
[/b]

damn i feel bad not havin a big flat screen in my room, my mom took my tv to mexico to our grandpas house that we are fixing up for ourselves, she says shes about to buy me a new but she hasnt. will get some pics up soon, i gotta find the cable to my digi cam.

Hey PFCHEN where do you get the bape and baby milo toys at? Ive seen them all over niketalk but neva see them anywhere...
"Send Help"

pfchen8584... DAMN!!! thats a mighty expensive room. Mad e-props, you have very good taste.

nice neighborhoods!

Back
Top Bottom