OFFICIAL POST YOUR ROOM PICS POST!!!!!!!!!

^ :rofl:
roll.gif
I'm moving up in the shoe game at break-neck speed...i'm white. since that matters....

those of you with REALLY REALLY clean rooms, where the heck do you keep all your junk? I have lotsa stuff and have nowhere to hide/store it

Everyone on here has a sweet room. This is one of my favorite threads on NT. I didn't take pics of how I store my kicks but here's my room. Keep in mind my room is TINY...

Ikea bed and wardrobe thing, pretty straight forward

The infamous desk and laptop pic with NikeTalk open (kicks are stored under my desk)

TV and Canucks jerseys

My shelf and other junk

Karmaloop.com 20% off initial purchase, 10% thereafter. Rep code: MG10341Get PAID to read emails!

REFS: demonbasketball04, bbjusa

the bed is the castle and all the junk around it on the floor is the moat.. reminds me of my sister's room.

my room isn't done but i'll give this a shot. pretty much going from an office feeling to a home theater setup:
img0474ft8.jpg

samsung 50" dlp also used as pc monitor (using powerdvd for movie playback on pc. pc also acts as dvr), onkyo receiver w/5.1 dts via spdif for movies (also used as pc speakers), jvc dvd player primarily used for redbook, comcast hdtv cable box & video game consoles.
img0471th8.jpg
last.fm

man my rooms sucks i have nothing at all
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

doorway going into my room (with my bro sleepin on the guest bed for some reason
laugh.gif
):

2dhafwk.jpg
" />

my room nothing on the walls or anything
laugh.gif
:

47cv5f4.jpg

my computer and 7 inch tv setup
laugh.gif

Yes 7 inch TV with direcTV
laugh.gif
if you can guess I never watch TV in my room. I asked for a new TV for xmas so lets pray to god
laugh.gif

im so ballin
pimp.gif
ohwell.gif

Vikings | Sabres | Timberwolves

nice rooms yall
When it Comes Down to this Recording
I must be Lebron James if His Jordan
No i want Rings with my Performance
Im More Kobe Bryant of an Artist
Wezzy Baby

Back