OFFICIAL POST YOUR ROOM PICS POST!!!!!!!!!

very plain room of mine

235899515.jpg

235899522.jpg

Wow, nice closet.
TeamClippers​
It's not just a basketball team that needs you, it's an entire nation.​
Team Dodgers
55 . 59 . 63 . 65 . 81 . 88
James Loney > Your favorite 1B

damn...I wish I could get my boxes to stack so evenly

TEAM RAPTORS

Always bringing out the salami and cheese
TEAM BOILERMAKERS
All hail to the old gold and black

word, nice closet chuckjones22, but those wires coming down from your tv are pissing me off. i'm mad.
You lose, I win.

thanks for the comments everyone. i think it looks organized because everything is a sz 8.5 except like one or two 9's. there's actually two stacks of AF 1's to the left that i can't fit in the picture because of the door.

ChiqGa i know what you mean i need that cable tube thing for all those wires

^ wow my closet would be just like yours if only I cleaned it...mine is a double door one like that so I can probably stack alot of boxes there like that too if the floor in ther was clean and not full of random stuff

Just the sneaker wall, not much else has changed. but it will... Quantity dwindled slightly but the quality grew

n501595982_32843_5894.jpg
VJ's Myspace....
BUY MY SNEAKS:
Size 9.5 P-Rod Stash $95 : OG White Foamposite Pro B Size 10 $175 : Ben Shermans Size 9 $60 : Chucks Low brown plaid $30......

i never got the point of displaying the shoes that you wear. maybe DS shoes
TEAM KING KOOPA

materialistic - i love my stuff

^all of mine sit in their boxes, unless i just got done wearing them and they are on the floor.....
T E A M M I D W E S T
715 TO THE 414
Reppin Milwaukee​

My sneaker set-up in my room.....I have boxes stacked all over my room but didn't feel like cleaning up to take pics.

Wanted supreme high's size 13

2lsw3h1.jpg
"Anyone who thinks card playing is a game - I'll show you a loser. Money...M-O-N-E-Y. That's how you measure success. One dollar at a time. One chip at a time. That's how you keep score."
- Stu "The Kid" Ungar​

well i alternate what i believe to be fire on my shelf an shoes i wear arent beat.. thats what beaters r fore... i wear everything so it wouldnt matter neway
VJ's Myspace....
BUY MY SNEAKS:
Size 9.5 P-Rod Stash $95 : OG White Foamposite Pro B Size 10 $175 : Ben Shermans Size 9 $60 : Chucks Low brown plaid $30......

nice pics to all that posted room pics that actually had shoes in em.....
--TEAM STOP SNITCHIN--OG MEMBER #1--

I gotta shoe fettish I be in shoe city every week fifty pairs of new nike airs aint cheap..

cramped space since i turned the 2nd bedroom into workout room/office

Welcome to Doom's Day, Im Kobe in the Clutch, Tiger with the Club, Van Damme at the Kumite

Just a snapshot of my room's left corner with the Flat Screen, PS3, and some of my rotation

FS: DS SIZE 9 = Mork and Mindy ($120), Milli Vanillis($100), UNLVS ($120) for sale cheap. PM ME if interested
Team North Carolina

Back
Top Bottom