OFFICIAL POST YOUR ROOM PICS POST!!!!!!!!!

thing that always got me about that SW poster is that anakin doesnt have the scar on his face that he does in the movie....same on the dvd cover too..little slip up by the people over at lucasfilms....

i need to put my SW poster up...i bought/framed the one with anakins cape flowing out into a darth vader mask...
[/center]
[/b]​

jae oh en...nice setup.

i've had the lexby from ikea on my wish list for a while and i think i'm going to cop this weekend.

Quote:
jae oh en...I got the same bed comforter as you.. hahaha I got it at target for like 25 bucks...

lol i tried to go back to buy another one since mine is getting kinda old but they dont sell it anymore....
[/center]
[/b]​

I never make my bed

some of my prized items, ignore the signed picture of kobe its probably fake

my favorite shoes

picture over my bed

desk area

the closet

couch

^ nice setup. im not sure if youre supposed to put ur sub next to ur computer like that something about the magnets.

kd313o.jpg

:rofl:
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

:stoneface:
indifferent.gif

-Kanye

aim-

man, am i gonna get rode on for that picture. :\
ohwell.gif

i am happy to say that niketalk has influenced me
to move things around my room and change a few things.
will show how room looks like once i get my flat screen. :wink:
wink.gif

stay.sexy|be.safe|
bertoROK

I have a question, hopefully someone can help. Does anyone know of any cheap desks with those thin pencil drawers. All the new desks have turned those drawers into keyboard holders. I have a laptop and would rather make use of an extra drawer. Any help is appreciated. Thanks.
Valley

roll.gif
roll.gif
at the game autograph
``We're changing a lot of heads. We're changing a lot of minds. We're changing a lot of hearts to be Warriors fans,'' Richardson said.
``In the past that bothered me a lot. I didn't like that 65 percent of the fans were for the Lakers or Sacramento.'' -Jason Richardson

why is putting the sub next to the comp bad? I also put my sub next to my comp but with a little space in between is that bad?

I've got 7 speakers total around my comp, nothing wrong with it.
"Rock it don't stop it" tees dropping soon!

PM me for more info.

Kevinwiz, 1) the Game sig is excellent, surprised he didn't write G-Unot, 2) That case you had your fav kicks in, what size shoe do you wear? You think a size 13 would fit? I'm looking for something similar.
Love the shoe game.

Quote:
why is putting the sub next to the comp bad? I also put my sub next to my comp but with a little space in between is that bad?

i dont think its bad next to the comp tower...i have a sub next to my comp too.....

but putting them next to the monitor isnt the best idea..... magnets+monitors= not a good look....
[/center]
[/b]​

computer sub magnets arent strong enough.

Go get a JL w7 and put it next to ur monitor and see what happends :rofl:
roll.gif

Quote:
2) That case you had your fav kicks in, what size shoe do you wear? You think a size 13 would fit? I'm looking for something similar.

i wear 11.5 and a 13 should fit. the case is $60 from ikea btw

Back
Top Bottom