OFFICIAL POST YOUR ROOM PICS POST!!!!!!!!!

I don't know why I keep coming back to this post...it just makes me want to go get an apartment and buy tons of new things to put in it.
.............​

AHEM. . .not as nice as ^^^^^mr. show off above me's place but its mine so . . . here we go - since i live in a studio technically this IS my room. im 30 so you wont see posters of christina milian or my kicks sprawled out all over the place. i DO keep my og matchbox lion voltron out on display tho. if any woman has a problem with that then she can leave my crib............BIG UP TO QUEENS

The chair's entire structure looks like it is MADE for comfort .. The cushion doesnt count at all ..

Quote:
espeeSB
:smh:
smh.gif
TeamRL Polo

Id be afraid to ask what you pay for that studio apartment. I hear NY rent is on a whole different level.
I BREAK LIKE 29 KNECKS IN 10 SECONDS, I DUNNO THATS LIKE A RECORD!!
THE GURLS ARE ALL SCREAMING, LIKE OMGOSHHH I LOVE UUUU
im like i dont luv u sorry
-pokemon2k

its all on demand, there is goin to be more demand for a Studio Apt. in NYC, as opposed to Milwaukee, WI, where I'm at, simply concept, so it is justified...
T E A M M I D W E S T
715 TO THE 414
Reppin Milwaukee​

@#%$ that noise...

I pay $380 a month now for a room in a upscale campus-area apartment complex...and the last 2 years I paid $200 for a room in a 4-bedroom house w/ just two people total...

:lol:
laugh.gif
IT IS WHAT IT IS​

al6is:

nice minimalistic approach.

i'm in the design field myself and props for having the arco lamp, barcelona chair, and panton chairs. i'm assuming if you have an office, you have the aeron chair?

al6is :wow:
eek.gif
, thats what ive always wanted my crib to look like. ive got everything in my spot going in that same color scheme, but my humble pad pales to your spot. very nice sir...

I WANNA SEE A MILLION, BUT ID RATHER SEE A MILLION EDUCATED BLACK CHILDREN.....

WTB!! - SZ. 8.5 NIB, ADIDAS METRO ATTITUDE PURPLE/GREEN...

WOW, those r alot of shirts lol i wonder how many more u have in your real closet
Fresher Then A Febreeze Bottle

Selling AF1 Premium Invisible Woman Hrbr Blue!!
Wanted: Melvin SBz Black

Back
Top Bottom