OFFICIAL POST YOUR ROOM PICS POST!!!!!!!!!

GTFOuttaHere.... I need to graduate and sell some million-dollar beats already. Dope pad, DonJuan and T R Hundreds.

Hundreds
TEAM 7-PLY
Got My Vans on Cuz They Skateboard Sneakers

:pimp:
pimp.gif

Contact Information

E-Mail: [email protected]

AIM: Luong1209

yeah apartments in nyc are no joke. lived in a studio on st. marks for four years...shared between three people and we still paid $600 a piece (it was kinda huge for a studio, we built walls and ended up having our own rooms). A building a couple doors down had "studio apartments" going for $900 a month (catch was you were literally living in a 6'x10' living space without any type of kitchen space and community bathrooms...at least in prison you get your on toilet. lol)

this would be a hot setup minus the jay's lined up in the top right of the pic...

all over print hoodies are to niketalk​
what dior homme is to superfuture​

Yo...Al6is is ballin' outta control. Thats literally the hottest layout I've seen in my life. Congrats. I'd post pics but I'm livin like ninjahood so it aint glamourous lol

TEAMlateNIGHT
>WE NEVER SLEEP<
Need An *** Like Miami, An Attitude Like Br00klyn

whenever i look at this thread it gets me motivated as hell to rearrange everything. its still one of my favorites tho
MyspaceAim screenname: Air Murphy 23MINNESOTA TIMBERWOLVES!

Really nice rooms.

Never seen anyone with a water cooler in the room before...least water is easily accessible, lol

Seeing these pics makes me wish my room were more organized. I have papers, bags, and three pairs of sneakers all over the place.

As for my clothes...they're just stacked on top of a storage box...

^^ dope room. simple but really clean
Kenneth...stop looking at all of my posts and making fun of me at school
SZ 11 Nort Dunks -DS- look in buy/sell or PM me
"SHOES"

Here is a part of my basement room.

This is what the closet looks like when empty, except for the shoes in the wall.

This is what was in the closet.

This is what's it looks like when full, it goes back about 12 feet.

Been wearin J's since MJ wore converse at UNC.Punjabi Boyz.

^ It must suck to want to wear a certain pair of kicks and not know where the box is - LOL
*TEAM "ORLANDO" FLORIDA*

washingtonredskins...

That's AMAZING.

That's LOVE.

That's DEDICATION. :wow:
eek.gif
:wow:
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
TeamS.Carolina
What's a sneaker boutique?​

why not

shared room. stuff on the rack isnt mine ....

34g99gw.jpg

4fvezqq.jpg

35iyutd.jpg

2m5xkso.jpg
For SaleJORDAN melo 2 DS 10, NIKE FC lance DS 10, JORDAN V grape DS 10 SOLD NYC MEETUP, JORDAN IX olives sz 9.5 DS, New Balance 574 FIBEROPS VVVNDS 10, NIKE CB 94 air max wht/red vnds 9.5, ADIDAS 35th NYC vnds 9.5, NIKE SB Brian Anderson DS 9.5, JORDAN XVI low wht/red 10, New Balance 574 brown vvvnds 9, SUPREME floral hats blk & khaki/brown

Back
Top Bottom