OFFICIAL POST YOUR TRUCK'S/SUV'S THREAD!!!!!! VOL: BIG BOY TOY!!!

Duramax  ^^^

I love Chevys trucks.  These are just examples of something I would like to do one day.  

For now I'll keep grinding and dreaming.

If I had it like that I would probably look into twin turbo power for a duramax.

The guys at NorCal truck really got their sh*t straight when it comes to offroad and racing trucks.

I love their style when it comes to diesel chevys/GM.

I like the Jeeps you guys posted they are clean;  I have a thing for tacos aswell.

I will be checking back on this post to see more whips from the nt brethren.

Spray on bedliner DIY . went pretty smooth kit only cost me 130 off ebay even came with application gun . its called raptor liner
before

after

close up

bros what yall think about the upcoming Chevy Colorado???

i really want a Raptor but the funds aint right. What other midsize trucks would you guys recommend?

This still open? Whats good?

Since im a truck owner now

Dat Z71 :pimp:

Are you planning on doing any upgrades? I have a NNBS Tahoe that I'm debating if I should trade in for a newer Tahoe/Silverado myself.

Dat Z71
pimp.gif

Are you planning on doing any upgrades? I have a NNBS Tahoe that I'm debating if I should trade in for a newer Tahoe/Silverado myself.

I plan on doing some stuff here in there but it'll def be a process. Im not a truck guy as far as knowing parts and littler details so to go out and say I will do this n this would be a little much cuz I wouldn't know what the hell I was talking about :lol:

1. Tint (today)
2. 1.5-2" level kit
3. Bed Liner/Tonneau
4. 22s and tires
5. AMP running boards

Those are pretty basic, other than that I don't think so. A friend of mine works in a custom shop and he is talking about a cold air in take and exhaust. I'll see what he's talking about there because that's def out of my league

You may find some info here:

And that seems to be a pretty good start...I've yet to tint mine(after 4yrs of owning smh) but I did blackout my all emblems around the trunk w/ Plasti Dip..pretty simple process if you're into that. N-Fab Nerf bars are pretty popular as well to replace running boards.

Last edited:
Yeah plasti dip is probably what ill end up doing for the bowties. I want to find someone to make a UGA bowtie for me but not having any luck.

I also may go with some Nerf bars for the simple fact that AMP boards may freeze up on me in the winter (damn near 6 months of winter)

Last edited:
This is a massive bump but I'm getting rid of my Tahoe..Looking at Sierra,Silverado or Tundra Crew cab...any thoughts?

Dang trucks don’t do well in here.
mom looking to get a Ram Rebel, or maybe the new Silverado Zr2 coming next year. You guys have any preference or reviews?

Back
Top Bottom