**OFFICIAL POST YOUR **VINTAGE** SNAPBACKS THREAD**

jepprox - that D. Tigers joint is TOO SICK. All my snapbacks are NBA teams but that is the first non-nba one that i find so dope!! you filipino btw??

jepprox - that D. Tigers joint is TOO SICK. All my snapbacks are NBA teams but that is the first non-nba one that i find so dope!! you filipino btw??

i remember having THHEEEEE MEANEST magic snap in like '92 n thot i was doing things, lol.....gotta find it somewhere at the crib. this thread is super nostalgic doggie.

i remember having THHEEEEE MEANEST magic snap in like '92 n thot i was doing things, lol.....gotta find it somewhere at the crib. this thread is super nostalgic doggie.

Originally Posted by theLwerd

good looks bro, and yeah i am lol howd you know?

My first ever snap back, planning to get some more.

5dc16c6c6cf552c50a78a818394a58b1ec3f10d0_r.jpg

Originally Posted by jeppprox

your username
laugh.gif
you based out here in the PHL?

Originally Posted by jeppprox

your username
laugh.gif
you based out here in the PHL?

Back
Top Bottom