**OFFICIAL POST YOUR **VINTAGE** SNAPBACKS THREAD**

Sold all my snapbacks but one
2nsakub.jpg

I didn't feel like taking a picture but yeah, that one.

Originally Posted by Black Star

A new pick up for a steal.yes it is vintage.

Apex brand by the way.
this is just my opinion, but the "vintage" feel of caps get lost to me when there is TISA stitching. I hate how they hoard all the good %*%#.

Originally Posted by Black Star

A new pick up for a steal.yes it is vintage.

Apex brand by the way.
this is just my opinion, but the "vintage" feel of caps get lost to me when there is TISA stitching. I hate how they hoard all the good %*%#.

Originally Posted by HEADdetective

What's the history behind it though?

Do they just take vintage snaps and tag them with their logo?

Yes.Taz Arnold USED to go around buying the rarer vintage caps and putting the logo.Now they just take remakes like adidas, hardwood classics or something and put the logo.I genuinely like the brand because I like how Taz Arnold is a true individual and no *#%#% are given about what someone thinks about him.I respect that.and I think the logo adds flare to some of the hats, then others Im like %@#.

Originally Posted by HEADdetective

What's the history behind it though?

Do they just take vintage snaps and tag them with their logo?

Yes.Taz Arnold USED to go around buying the rarer vintage caps and putting the logo.Now they just take remakes like adidas, hardwood classics or something and put the logo.I genuinely like the brand because I like how Taz Arnold is a true individual and no *#%#% are given about what someone thinks about him.I respect that.and I think the logo adds flare to some of the hats, then others Im like %@#.

Back
Top Bottom