**OFFICIAL POST YOUR **VINTAGE** SNAPBACKS THREAD**

as someone who only rocks fangear of the teams I actually like, I gotta say its really hard to find UNC Tar Heels snapbacks for decent prices. I have the Zephyr won, but the vintage ones are $50 and up. Which is ridiculous.

Im old enough to remember when snapbacks were $7 in gas stations LOL

as someone who only rocks fangear of the teams I actually like, I gotta say its really hard to find UNC Tar Heels snapbacks for decent prices. I have the Zephyr won, but the vintage ones are $50 and up. Which is ridiculous.

Originally Posted by MOSTHATED770

Originally Posted by JordanHead718212

Are adidas snapbacks vintage?

dont think so

they must be made new, but they at least look like the vintage ones, because from what I can tell on the pics online, their is no adidas logo

Originally Posted by MOSTHATED770

Originally Posted by JordanHead718212

Are adidas snapbacks vintage?

dont think so

they must be made new, but they at least look like the vintage ones, because from what I can tell on the pics online, their is no adidas logo

^most remakes these days are modeled after vintage brand designs (Sports Specialties, Logo 7, etc.)

^most remakes these days are modeled after vintage brand designs (Sports Specialties, Logo 7, etc.)

Yea I guess.I like the originals tho.and sorry to read about you not being able to find vintage UNC snapbacks.I went to fasinfrankvintage and saw one ON SALE for $70.lol.I guess UNC being so prestigious and havong to do with MJ jacks up the prices...like Bulls snapbacks.-_-

Yea I guess.I like the originals tho.and sorry to read about you not being able to find vintage UNC snapbacks.I went to fasinfrankvintage and saw one ON SALE for $70.lol.I guess UNC being so prestigious and havong to do with MJ jacks up the prices...like Bulls snapbacks.-_-

Originally Posted by manamazing55

For real. Prices are ridiculous now. Just because it's old doesn't mean it's automatically 'worth' more.

For real. Prices are ridiculous now. Just because it's old doesn't mean it's automatically 'worth' more.

Originally Posted by heelntoe wit my nyks

because its limited product, and its supply and demand, UNC snapbacks are hard to find, so of course they gonna be more $$$

because its limited product, and its supply and demand, UNC snapbacks are hard to find, so of course they gonna be more $$$

Originally Posted by 1Miguel

My first ever snap back, planning to get some more.

5dc16c6c6cf552c50a78a818394a58b1ec3f10d0_r.jpg
i got one that looks very similar to this, whats the brand of yours.

Originally Posted by air max 87

Demand is demand but you have to take into account who's causing the demand. I could understand if the older hats were of better build or quality but they're not. Not by a long shot.

There's not even nostalgia. The dudes hyping the prices aren't old enough.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by air max 87

Demand is demand but you have to take into account who's causing the demand. I could understand if the older hats were of better build or quality but they're not. Not by a long shot.

There's not even nostalgia. The dudes hyping the prices aren't old enough.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom