**OFFICIAL POST YOUR **VINTAGE** SNAPBACKS THREAD**

Mighty ducks joint is Nice
smokin.gif

which snapbacks go well with the Nike Air Griffey Max Emerald? I was thinking san jose sharks, throwback grizzlies, or seattle mariners..any specific ones ya'll know about?
nike-air-griffey-max-1-mariner-emerald_02.jpg

what about the wolf grey penny's?

nike-air-max-penny-1-wolf-grey-sneakers-02.jpg

which snapbacks go well with the Nike Air Griffey Max Emerald? I was thinking san jose sharks, throwback grizzlies, or seattle mariners..any specific ones ya'll know about?
nike-air-griffey-max-1-mariner-emerald_02.jpg

what about the wolf grey penny's?

nike-air-max-penny-1-wolf-grey-sneakers-02.jpg

I like the young and Reckless snapbacks out now...........I wish more stores had them other than online only. The PacSun near me stays sold out.

I like the young and Reckless snapbacks out now...........I wish more stores had them other than online only. The PacSun near me stays sold out.

Originally Posted by swetooth9

well,i mean griffey did play on the m's when this colorway was originally made so i'd just assume that would go well with them.

Originally Posted by swetooth9

well,i mean griffey did play on the m's when this colorway was originally made so i'd just assume that would go well with them.

Back
Top Bottom