**OFFICIAL POST YOUR **VINTAGE** SNAPBACKS THREAD**

Originally Posted by boytwo

hey guys, i bought a vintage snapback, the tag says its by DREW PEARSON COMPANY..just wanna check if this is real or fake?ill post pic soon when i get my lens back..i got it for cheap for vintage hat i think..this lil shop ( saintside.com ) sells snapback for $25 &.some are like $60 or more..btw im in australia..
We had some ones from Drew Pearson last summer we were selling, so I would assume its not fake.

do any of the new suppliers of snapbacks make the old material, and if so, what material is it?

What I mean is, the lighterweight, not these wool, fitted type hats

do any of the new suppliers of snapbacks make the old material, and if so, what material is it?

What I mean is, the lighterweight, not these wool, fitted type hats

Black Star - Nice Detroit script.

manamazing55 - You're talking about the cotton/poly blend? Most retros use wool but there are some boutiques that use blend for their snaps.

Black Star - Nice Detroit script.

manamazing55 - You're talking about the cotton/poly blend? Most retros use wool but there are some boutiques that use blend for their snaps.

heelntoe wit my nyks wrote:

that must be it. Thats how every hat was when I was a kid. Its much lighter and not as hot. Id like to find some like that, its hard when searching to differentiate sometimes

heelntoe wit my nyks wrote:

that must be it. Thats how every hat was when I was a kid. Its much lighter and not as hot. Id like to find some like that, its hard when searching to differentiate sometimes

Oh yep. Thats what you're referring too. I like it as well but only in pristine condition. Once any damage is done the hat's never the same. Wool twill tends to hold it's shape much better.

Oh yep. Thats what you're referring too. I like it as well but only in pristine condition. Once any damage is done the hat's never the same. Wool twill tends to hold it's shape much better.

most vintage are made like the cotton/poly blend material, i had two of that & 1 retros..i prefer the vintage one, it fits on my head right..unlike the retros a bit high crown but not like really high..still nice coz my hair is long now so i use the retros.. 

most vintage are made like the cotton/poly blend material, i had two of that & 1 retros..i prefer the vintage one, it fits on my head right..unlike the retros a bit high crown but not like really high..still nice coz my hair is long now so i use the retros.. 

207w7ix.jpg

2501cao.jpg%0D%0A

because people were saying you could get old snaps from Flea Markets, I hit the Super Flea Market we have here a few times a year. There was nothing like that there haha. It was jewelry and old crap people have kept.

I was so dissapointed. Smh

because people were saying you could get old snaps from Flea Markets, I hit the Super Flea Market we have here a few times a year. There was nothing like that there haha. It was jewelry and old crap people have kept.

I was so dissapointed. Smh

Back
Top Bottom