Official Prey (Predator 5-ish) - Straight to Hulu/Disney+ Aug. 8, 2022

I'm late.

So Shane Black likes to cast some sex offender friend in his movies? I was avoiding articles that said Predator Sex Offender.

Damn, considering everything that's going on with the me too movement I didn't think i'd still see a bunch of dudes upset at Olivia Munn for outing a sex offender. :smh:
Fill us in man. I’m not against it but her timing is very odd. She finished the movie and a week before release she does all this. Honestly I haven’t paid attention to any of it. I thought this was all about the movie being trash

Fill us in man. I’m not against it but her timing is very odd. She finished the movie and a week before release she does all this.
How is her timing odd? If she found out about him a week (or two) before the movie comes out should she have waited to say something?

How is her timing odd? If she found out about him a week (or two) before the movie comes out should she have waited to say something?
I was under the impression she already had this information. Again, i haven’t followed the story outside of a few click bait headlines that I never read.

I have no qualms with Munn ousting a pedophile, my issue was the timing. From what I read it was put as if the scene was deleted during all those reshoots etc. Why couldn’t she say something then. just to wait until post production and a couple of weeks until the unveiling threw me off.

i believe she found out and reported it to universal right away and did their delay tactic by doing their own "investigation" then decided to cut it

i honestly do not think she is out there to sabotage the film, i mean she's gon' want to be a part of any box office hits as much as possible at this point in her career and all the blame is on the director for hiring his convicted friend

Timing?? Considering how some of yall trashed others in the Cosby thread for bringing up the issue of timing with all the women accusing cosby of rape, and now yall blaming her for the timing of her discovery?? Come on now! Where's the consistency??

Timing?? Considering how some of yall trashed others in the Cosby thread for bringing up the issue of timing with all the women accusing cosby of rape, and now yall blaming her for the timing of her discovery?? Come on now! Where's the consistency??
Dude

1. Cosby is a rapist, dead all that
2. Nobody is calling for her head. **** the dude honestly. What’s odd is that her movie hype tour is doubling as a sex offender outing. That’s all man. The whole thing is just weird

it's because that's what they want to ask her and talk about at this point

it's really not weird considering the times we are living in

Cosby raped women, I have no issue on the timing because he deserves to be in prison. This is a totally different situation, we are talking about a scene in a movie that was deleted due to a pedophile in it. No one was hurt, Munn wasn't harrassed by the dude, just a scene she wanted removed due to son being a pedophile (which i agree he has no place being in the movie). The two have zero correlation as one is a crime against multiple women and the other is just about a scene in a movie. I think she could have brought it up mid production, or post the movie releasing. Just weird it's coming out a few weeks before the movie drops when this issue could have happened back in March of this year.

I think the whole issue was the movie studio told her the scene with Munn and the guy was deleted but ask her to keep quiet about him being a sexual predator. Apparently the cast didn't care for it.

did she ask for it to be removed? i believe she just reported it and the studio decided to remove it

but the point is, as Sterling K Brown stated, they were not given a choice on who they worked with and dude went to jail for touching an underaged girl

coming from Munns pov and being abused by Ratner in the past, i'd probably be mad too

did she ask for it to be removed? i believe she just reported it and the studio decided to remove it

but the point is, as Sterling K Brown stated, they were not given a choice on who they worked with and dude went to jail for touching an underaged girl

coming from Munns pov and being abused by Ratner in the past, i'd probably be mad too
The voice of reason

it's because that's what they want to ask her and talk about at this point

it's really not weird considering the times we are living in
It’s not weird, a press tour doubling as a “my director is a sex offender” tell all.....not weird...... ok. Guess that ends everything

I’m not against what she did, honestly I don’t even care, I’m just saying it’s an odd turn of events

Last edited:

Munn was the only one who had to do a scene with the pedo. In the scene the guy hits on her.

She didn't know about what he did when she shot the scene. It makes sense why she is so upset about it.

Munn was the only one who had to do a scene with the pedo. In the scene the guy hits on her.

She didn't know about what he did when she shot the scene. It makes sense why she is so upset about it.

Crazy to think the director not only wanted this scene to be in the film, but wanted to give the small part to a friend of his who he supports even thought he is a convicted pedophile... And white males don't protect their white male friends :rofl:

And yet there are people here blaming Olivia Munn for "torpedoing" the movie. Lets be honest here, how hard is it for anyone to take a neutral view on this situation and just publicly support her or better yet publicly go against a director who hired his pedophile friend to be in a 30 second scene.

Aint no one blaming her for torpedoing the movie, the culmination of all this happening is making the movie a failure.

First time watching these guys so I don't know if this is their normal...but can you even call this a review?

Anyways, this movie is not looking good....

They got their own style and it was a movie synopsis not a review. But their commentary kept me engaged. :pimp:

Move sounds like utter 'ish, hope that we can get a proper sequel to 2010s Predators.

This whack AF Shane Black needs to be kept away from directing movies. Seems like he doesn't take the characters seriously. Mandarin in IM 3 and the Predator in this movie. :smh:

Last edited:
My thing is I don't get what ill intentions Munn would have to do any of this.

Who tries to sabotage a movie they're starring in that's about to premiere? Even if we look at the timing it's like what's her motive then? She got paid, she's in the movie. So we speculating some unknown gripe she has with someone?

The main thing seems to be with the studio. She seemed to get over how this would be an inconvenience and the studio seemed to want to bury it.

I don't get the cast stuff though. If she's the only one that filmed a scene I don't see how others would even know about it.

Last edited:
^^^
She's looking out for herself to keep the paychecks coming with the talk show appearances, etc... Movie's gonna be out of the cinema in about 2 weeks tops but she can keep this 'controversy' going for longer.

Back
Top Bottom