Official Prey (Predator 5-ish) - Straight to Hulu/Disney+ Aug. 8, 2022

Anyone seen predator dark ages?
That a good one for a low budget fan made movie. Its like 30min long.

I love Predator 2.

Just watching him make his trophies was fun. Actually seeing they doing anything outside of hunting was kinda cool

I just came back from watching it. I loved it. Casting was on point, jokes were good, story was good. I loved the fact they used the sound effects from the 1st movie.
Its great they didnt take themselves too seriously.
9.5/10 to me. If you hated this movie you probably hate everything just to hate and I dont know what you expected really.
I gotta find a way to smash Olivia Munn..........if not gotta find myself a look alike :blush:

Boyd Holbrook’s character didn’t have to go through all that mailing Predator evidence to his PO box cause he kept the cloaking device from the start, why didn’t he just keep all the evidence and stay invisible instead of getting captured :rofl:

Boyd Holbrook’s character didn’t have to go through all that mailing Predator evidence to his PO box cause he kept the cloaking device from the start, why didn’t he just keep all the evidence and stay invisible instead of getting captured :rofl:

Yeah but if he didn’t then his son wouldn’t have cracked the Predator OS, inadvertently broadcast his location, been singled out as a specimen for their cross species hybridization (Is that a word).....................Oh forget it, damn thing makes my head hurt...

His son makes an emphasis to not kill but did he forget that the Mask he wore killed a person earlier that night?

i've never seen a single predator. never really had interest. but was determined to see this new one in the Dolby theater. Figured I had to at least see the original. 2 legends. Terminator and Apollo...how can you lose?

Got like 34 min into it....had to bounce. Joints are just wack to me man idk. i mean the concepts are dope. idk what it is that i dont like...but i dont like it..and never have.

predator ugly.

freeze freeze You're watching a 31 year old sci-fi joint. Some things haven't aged well at all. That said if you did watch the movie in the late 80s or even mid 90s it was quite terrifying and had a good atmosphere.

I thought the Predators film from 2010 managed to capture the flavour of the original.

freeze freeze You're watching a 31 year old sci-fi joint. Some things haven't aged well at all. That said if you did watch the movie in the late 80s or even mid 90s it was quite terrifying and had a good atmosphere.

I thought the Predators film from 2010 managed to capture the flavour of the original.
i think the reasons i missed the predator flicks after the 1st one is because of danny glover. can't stand him :lol:.

did you see the new one? is it dope? I'll go see it in Dolby just on strength because its in that theater it'll be flame.

i've never seen a single predator. never really had interest. but was determined to see this new one in the Dolby theater. Figured I had to at least see the original. 2 legends. Terminator and Apollo...how can you lose?

Got like 34 min into it....had to bounce. Joints are just wack to me man idk. i mean the concepts are dope. idk what it is that i dont like...but i dont like it..and never have.

predator ugly.

i think the reasons i missed the predator flicks after the 1st one is because of danny glover. can't stand him :lol:.

did you see the new one? is it dope? I'll go see it in Dolby just on strength because its in that theater it'll be flame.

I thought Danny Glover was good as the reluctant partner in the Lethal Weapon movies but miscast in Predator 2.

Gonna wait for this new Predator joint to hit Netflix. Not feeling it tbh.

jaypesoz jaypesoz Look at those Predator 2 Youtube videos posted on this same page. The Predator looks like a damn Power Rangers reject. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom