Official Pro Football Hall of Fame Thread: Inductees Announced @ 7pm NFL Network

Prime
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I respect what guys like Dent and Shannon have done for the game but there is no way you can convince me they are more HOF worthy than Roaf.
30t6p3b.gif

I respect what guys like Dent and Shannon have done for the game but there is no way you can convince me they are more HOF worthy than Roaf.
30t6p3b.gif

Curtis Martin got snubbed big time.

4th Leading Rusher of All-Time
Over 1000 yards in his first 10 Seasons (Only Barry Sanders shares that distinction).
Oldest running back to ever win a rushing title.

Who was on the selection committee? A bunch of NT'ers?

Curtis Martin got snubbed big time.

4th Leading Rusher of All-Time
Over 1000 yards in his first 10 Seasons (Only Barry Sanders shares that distinction).
Oldest running back to ever win a rushing title.

Who was on the selection committee? A bunch of NT'ers?

Originally Posted by senor chang

wow cris carter still not in
tired.gif
This
And BUS not getting in
mad.gif

I was about to make the trip to Canton to see him get in too
tired.gif

Originally Posted by senor chang

wow cris carter still not in
tired.gif
This
And BUS not getting in
mad.gif

I was about to make the trip to Canton to see him get in too
tired.gif

Curtis Martin is a HOF, just not a 1st ballot Guy esp in the yr Faulk is eligible. If Thurman Thomas wasnt a 1st ballot guy, Im cool with Curtis not being a 1st ballot guy

he happened to play in the Marshall faulk era. and everything being equal, there should be no RB going in along side Faulk.

Curtis Martin is a HOF, just not a 1st ballot Guy esp in the yr Faulk is eligible. If Thurman Thomas wasnt a 1st ballot guy, Im cool with Curtis not being a 1st ballot guy

he happened to play in the Marshall faulk era. and everything being equal, there should be no RB going in along side Faulk.

Originally Posted by fauGUNNA GET IT

Faulk is my favorite RB ever and my second favorite player overall, but I have to disagree with that assessment. C Martin performed very well and very consistently. His low key almost invisible presence is what holds him back, heck most people have forgotten about him and even more doesn't even know he's 4th on the list of all-time rushers...let's put that in perspective, only Emmitt Smith, Barry Sanders, and Walter Payton have more rushing yards than him. This is not about Faulk vs. Martin, everything "aint" always a player a vs player b. This is about one of the most prolific RB's ever being snubbed.

Nevertheless he is still the calm classy dude he has always been. I guess the league doesn't promote people like that. Here is his statement.

Martin was happy for the newest inductees, tweeting, "Maybe next year ... I truly believe those guys who made it deserve it. I enjoyed the process."

Originally Posted by fauGUNNA GET IT

Faulk is my favorite RB ever and my second favorite player overall, but I have to disagree with that assessment. C Martin performed very well and very consistently. His low key almost invisible presence is what holds him back, heck most people have forgotten about him and even more doesn't even know he's 4th on the list of all-time rushers...let's put that in perspective, only Emmitt Smith, Barry Sanders, and Walter Payton have more rushing yards than him. This is not about Faulk vs. Martin, everything "aint" always a player a vs player b. This is about one of the most prolific RB's ever being snubbed.

Nevertheless he is still the calm classy dude he has always been. I guess the league doesn't promote people like that. Here is his statement.

Martin was happy for the newest inductees, tweeting, "Maybe next year ... I truly believe those guys who made it deserve it. I enjoyed the process."

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Cosign....homie need to calm down....HOW IS CC NOT IN THOUGH???? All he did was catch touchdownsEdit: Bro, CMart DID NOT change the way the RB position was played, he doesn't belong in the hof in front of anyone on the list and honestly isn't even the biggest snub

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Cosign....homie need to calm down....HOW IS CC NOT IN THOUGH???? All he did was catch touchdownsEdit: Bro, CMart DID NOT change the way the RB position was played, he doesn't belong in the hof in front of anyone on the list and honestly isn't even the biggest snub

at no point in Curtis martin career was he the best RB in his at his position while he was playing.

He's not a 1st ballot guy. 1st ballot guys are clearly one or two at their position during their respective eras. 1st ballot players are transcendent players.

at no point in Curtis martin career was he the best RB in his at his position while he was playing.

He's not a 1st ballot guy. 1st ballot guys are clearly one or two at their position during their respective eras. 1st ballot players are transcendent players.

Back
Top Bottom