Official Production Numbers - Top 23 AJ XX3 White/Titanium-University Blue

c3c15c68a3b8f0ad4243202d29efe9f1701003b.jpg

Here's the official production numbers for the1st Colorway XX3:

As we've all heard before, 23 doors will carry the shoes in the US.

I've confirmed there will only be 23 pairs per store. 529 pairs available total inthe US.

Here's the stitch:

There will also be another 529 pairs available for the rest of the world (outside of the US).

Total 1st Colorway XX3 Production Number = 1058 Pairs Worldwide

This makes it one of the rarest production numbers for an Air Jordan model. The Olympic VI in comparison were batched around 3000 pairs. So unlessyou're camped out for these, you're going to have a hell of a time getting a pair.
Good luck with your tents.

01/25/2008 Air Jordan XX3
318474-151 White/Titanium-University Blue
$230

wow... 1058 pairs available worldwide... the resell value will probably hit 500+ on the first day... phew, im glad i dont like these!

what? Thats gay. I really liked this colorway. 230$ for these. They're basketball shoes!!! I want to ball in recent sigs. Not collect these

I just cant wait to see them or something like them on the feet of the Heels
glasses.gif

that killed any hope I had at getting these.

I'm in ohio so I'm certain I'm not by one of the top 23 stores, and resell will be more than enough for me, sucks thatuniversity/carolina/columbia/powder/sky/whatever name blue is my favorite color and I've been waiting for a carolina blue mid top for a while...

+%$+!.

As much as I like these, I can imagine the chaos these shoes will bring because of its availability. Sadly I bet at least 20 out of the 23 pairs at each storewill be on Ebay of some other site for profit.

I don't understand why JB would do this and make only a small amount for these. Once again they F'd up releasing a beautiful colorway and making itimpossible to get but decide to make tons of garbage playoffs that i still don't have!

Originally Posted by jmadidas2001

I thought we already knew this???

JM

So then source it if you're so confident, buddy. You should be able to post multiple links since its everywhere.
rolleyes.gif

^ haha relax.

It was known there would be 23 stores. It was rumored that it wouldnt be 23 stores, but instead 23 pairs per store.

Now its good to know its both - 23 stores, 23 pairs per store.

I'm thinking it might be easier to pay someone internationally to get me a pair!

Hello Canada!

We also know there's going to be another 529 pairs available outside of the US, essentially "doubling" the production number. Still extremelyrare.

Guess no pair for me. Best color, in my opinion, of the AJ 23 and Jordan Brand pulls this. Total joke

I still think I might try to find a pair down the line, but theres alot more I'm interested in besides these. The Black/Red XX3's are better IMOanyway....

Back
Top Bottom