Official Production Numbers - Top 23 AJ XX3 White/Titanium-University Blue

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

Just got the memo today. Niketowns WILL get these. Only the following four: NTNY, NTSF, NTLA and NT Chicago.

Size Run:

7/1
7.5/1
8/1
8.5/1
9/2
9.5/3
10/3
10.5/3
11/3
11.5/2
12/2
13/1

Call it a change of heart, I guess they finaly got hit with some common sense. It makes no sense to leave your flagship stores in the dark on such hyped release.
Don't understand why they include 2 Niketown's in Cali over another NT in the country that would really be happy to get. No Niketown inparticular, but geez, Cali aint the only state rockin J's.

holy crap! only 500 of these in the whole freakin' united states! i wonder if i can be one of those 500 to get these???

for all ya out there, the official list will reveal soon enough on jumpman23.com before the release. so be patient!!!

Don't understand why they include 2 Niketown's in Cali over another NT in the country that would really be happy to get. No Niketown in particular, but geez, Cali aint the only state rockin J's.
I don't think you really comprehend how big Cali is. If you split Cali in two, NorCal and SoCal, they will have bigger populations than moststates. Plus, the four NT's chosen are the ones that move the most Jordan shoes/product.

The four most populated states:

1. California - 35,893,799
2. Texas - 22,490,022
3. New York - 19,254,630
4. Florida - 17,789,864

Simple math says that California has 13,403,777 (More than the 5th most populated state, Illinois -12,763,371) more people than the second most populatedstate. This is pretty irrelevant. I got carried away,
laugh.gif

Still, I would say that two NT's in Cali (NTLA & NTSF) getting these shoes is justified.

im forgetting...whats the earliest niketown ny will let you campout before calling the police?

Man, these shoes are a lot more hyped than i thought. I have had two people that are family friends and know that i'm into Jordans, come up to me and tellme they heard about the limited 23's on the news. Also a few people sent me links to online news cites that have articles about them. Better get thereearly Kid. I know i will be...

damn, these are going to sell for $3000.00 after RD. these are so limited that my neck will permanently be stuck at the position it is when i see someone wearthese!! these will be higher than the price for the most limited shoes!

Originally Posted by crossshooter

for all ya out there, the official list will reveal soon enough on jumpman23.com before the release. so be patient!!!

And on that day, the lines will form.

I'm sitting here thinking to myself that I will not get these shoes. I don't have any kind of reputation with stores (managers/owners). In terms ofnetworking, well how willing will these employees or managers be to help out a rather broke college student. And I'm sure other people will be doing thesame. Additionally, it doesn't help to have perhaps the most common shoe size as well.

Lets say I do find a store, or the list gets revealed, will camping out guarantee me a shoe? what with hookups and employees looking out for themselves andtheir peoples, I think not. I've never, ever, been worried about not being able to get a shoe at retail, however limited it may have been, but this shoetakes the cake.

It sucks though because I genuinely like these shoes, and was hoping to get all 3 colorways to have and wear. DAMN.

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

Just got the memo today. Niketowns WILL get these. Only the following four: NTNY, NTSF, NTLA and NT Chicago.

Size Run:

7/1
7.5/1
8/1
8.5/1
9/2
9.5/3
10/3
10.5/3
11/3
11.5/2
12/2
13/1

Call it a change of heart, I guess they finaly got hit with some common sense. It makes no sense to leave your flagship stores in the dark on such hyped release.
No sz 15. Whatever.
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom