OFFICIAL *PS3* MADDEN 10 ONLINE FRANCHISE week 4! spots still open!!!

ok we under a month away from the release so we can atleast get the teams picked up now to save some time

this will be on a 1st come 1st serve bases

leave your team name AND your PSN name

Rules will be as follows:

5 minute quarters

all-Pro difficulty

In user vs. user games, no CHEESING (that means play a game like you would see in real life, no going for it on 4th and 20please...unless the situation calls for it-i.e. you trying and end of the half drive or are down at the end of the game, of course you can go for it, I meanyou guys know what I'm talking about)

ABSOLUTELY NO QUITTING ALLOWED!! If you do quit and it's not related to a EA server screwup, YOU WILL BE REMOVED!

if a player can show proof that you are cheating(saving a play to the EA site and posting it here or sending it to my inbox)you will be removed and replaced!

the no huddle offense is not to be used unless you are down 14 points after half time!

if you are down 21 or more at any point you can run the no huddle if you want we gone call it the J-MAC rule

NO going for it on on 4th down if you are not on the other 45 or less or if its anything longer then 3 yards

the league will advance 2 weeks(game time) every week(real life) so you HAVE toplay 2 games a week

friday to sunday night at 12pm central is week 1

monday to thursday at 12pm central is week 2

[h2]NFC-North[/h2]
[table][tr][td] [/td] [td]Chicago Bears[/td] [/tr][tr][td]CasperJr - DaSignOfHell
[/td] [/tr][/table]

[table][tr][td] [/td] [td]Detroit Lions[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [/tr][/table]

[table][tr][td] [/td] [td]Green Bay Packers[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Joe Billionaire - JBG11241
[/td] [/tr][/table]

[table][tr][td] [/td] [td]Minnesota Vikings[/td] [/tr][tr][td]kimahrioftheronsotribe - MyAverageIs81[/td] [/tr][/table]
[h2]NFC-South[/h2]
[table][tr][td] [/td] [td]Atlanta Falcons[/td] [/tr][tr][td]speedy0990 - disgaea_7656[/td] [/tr][/table]

[table][tr][td] [/td] [td]Carolina Panthers[/td] [/tr][tr][td]just reason - justreason
[/td] [/tr][/table]

[table][tr][td] [/td] [td]New Orleans Saints[/td] [/tr][tr][td]yungchris504 - yungchris504[/td] [/tr][/table]

[table][tr][td] [/td] [td]Tampa Bay Buccaneers[/td] [/tr][tr][td]jblock4 - BLKPNTHR23[/td] [/tr][/table]
[h2]NFC-East[/h2]
[table][tr][td] [/td] [td]Dallas Cowboys[/td] [/tr][tr][td]flightclub23 - J-MAC[/td] [/tr][/table]

[table][tr][td] [/td] [td]New York Giants[/td] [/tr][tr][td]jrp44 - jrp44[/td] [/tr][/table]

[table][tr][td] [/td] [td]Philadelphia Eagles[/td] [/tr][tr][td]burneymac83 - burneymac83[/td] [/tr][/table]

[table][tr][td] [/td] [td]Washington ********[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Mustbetheshoes58 - dandingaling[/td] [/tr][/table]
[h2]NFC-West[/h2]
[table][tr][td] [/td] [td]Arizona Cardinals[/td] [/tr][tr][td]BeatJunkie5 - The_RRAIIDDEERS
[/td] [/tr][/table]

[table][tr][td] [/td] [td]San Francisco 49ers[/td] [/tr][tr][td]birdsview - Trademark[/td] [/tr][/table]

[table][tr][td] [/td] [td]Seattle Seahawks[/td] [/tr][tr][td]airjordan17 - airjordan17
[/td] [/tr][/table]
[table][tr][td] [/td] [td]St. Louis Rams[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [/tr][/table]

[h2]AFC-North[/h2]
[table][tr][td] [/td] [td]Baltimore Ravens[/td] [/tr][tr][td]nikeairbound - FGthree[/td] [/tr][/table]

[table][tr][td] [/td] [td]Cincinnati Bengals[/td] [/tr][tr][td]rko2004 - TJ-88_KING[/td] [/tr][/table]

[table][tr][td] [/td] [td]Cleveland Browns[/td] [/tr][tr][td]ImpeachObamaASAP[/td] [/tr][/table]

[table][tr][td] [/td] [td]Pittsburgh Steelers[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Theword - edtheword[/td] [/tr][/table]
[h2]AFC-South[/h2]
[table][tr][td] [/td] [td]Houston Texans[/td] [/tr][tr][td] Regal Black - das_tallboy[/td] [/tr][/table]

[table][tr][td] [/td] [td]Indianapolis Colts[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Notorious 858 - TraponeJR[/td] [/tr][/table]

[table][tr][td] [/td] [td]Jacksonville Jaguars[/td] [/tr][tr][td]akfody7 - kushALLday[/td] [/tr][/table]

[table][tr][td] [/td] [td]Tennessee Titans[/td] [/tr][tr][td]SonOfTony- THEh8er83[/td] [/tr][/table]
[h2]AFC-East[/h2]
[table][tr][td] [/td] [td]Buffalo Bills[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [/tr][/table]

[table][tr][td] [/td] [td]Miami Dolphins[/td] [/tr][tr][td]LarryEastwood - BGizzle5000[/td] [/tr][/table]

[table][tr][td] [/td] [td]New England Patriots[/td] [/tr][tr][td]bigsteeg - bigsteeg
[/td] [/tr][/table]

[table][tr][td] [/td] [td]New York Jets[/td] [/tr][tr][td]blackredxiiigoat - Valdeeezy[/td] [/tr][/table]
[h2]AFC-West[/h2]
[table][tr][td] [/td] [td]Denver Broncos[/td] [/tr][tr][td]JFreak23 - kicks23[/td] [/tr][/table]

[table][tr][td] [/td] [td]Kansas City Chiefs[/td] [/tr][tr][td]jeuce - bananaskate
[/td] [/tr][/table]

[table][tr][td] [/td] [td]Oakland Raiders[/td] [/tr][tr][td]stevielips - SMOKESCREEN187[/td] [/tr][/table]
[table][tr][td] [/td] [td]San Diego Chargers[/td] [/tr][tr][td]thatwave - Can-I-Live_[/td] [/tr][/table]

psn- dandingaling
team- washington ********
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Air273

Giants

I forgot my PS3 user name, I do have one
if you cant remember yo PS3 name is it ok to say you dont play much if so..........this isnt for you

Can I have the Bengals, I'm getting my online set up next week when I buy a wireless router.

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Can I have the Bengals, I'm getting my online set up next week when I buy a wireless router.

if the bengals are still there when you get your PSN then yea...........but its the bengals they will be there
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CasperJr

if the bengals are still there when you get your PSN then yea...........but its the bengals they will be there
laugh.gif
not_funny.jpg

Originally Posted by CasperJr

laugh.gif
not_funny.jpg

laugh.gif
nah man its nothing against you but i just want it to be people that can play atleast a game a week (thats for everybody not just you) how can i let you get a teamand you cant even get online

Originally Posted by SonOfTony

Titans

THEh8er83

i hope this gets started according to schedule
thats why i dont want to be giving teams to dudes that dont even have a PSN once all the teams are full ill get all the details together

Casper, I tried to get this started earlier...I guess I left off "official"

Play for the Bears

sn-ChiTownGoGetta

Originally Posted by AntBanks81

Casper, I tried to get this started earlier...I guess I left off "official"

Play for the Bears

sn-ChiTownGoGetta
lets go now

if you got a mic headset1

ant get that friend invite i sent you so i can just invite you to a game from any where

Back
Top Bottom