OFFICIAL *PS3* MADDEN 10 ONLINE FRANCHISE week 4! spots still open!!!

smh you not in my address book for some reason but i see you on my friends list

invite sent smh@ this game not lettin us play

Originally Posted by AntBanks81

since we having technical difficulties, you wanna make it so that loser takes packers?
laugh.gif
sound good too me .............get ready to be thepackers

202-109 > 35-55

LMAO...okay just lock me into (ugh I can barely say it) the packers and we can switch it up upon completion of game

Yeh your record looks better, my house got robbed in December, didn't replace ps3 til months later

Originally Posted by AntBanks81

LMAO...okay just lock me into (ugh I can barely say it) the packers and we can switch it up upon completion of game

Yeh your record looks better, my house got robbed in December, didn't replace ps3 til months later
damn G im sorry to hear that like you said we still have a long time before the game come out so we still have a chance
but for now...you the packers lmao

King_Chi-Town wants the Eagles if outsiders are allowed

Yeh thats the bad part of living on the southeast side...animals rather take what you got instead of BUYING their own

iight i just put both them in .........not tell them to get on NT so i can talk %@%! after i beat them

i got new england. im the biggest pats fan on the board i deserve this. tommy touchdown the GOAT
i dont care who calls em i got em.......whats really hood?

damn just read thru whole thread and read the rules:
Indy
psn: TomBradysTheGOAT (oh u thought i was kidding?)

i hate indy with a passion but they give me the best chance of winning w/ whats left....
as for the great New England Patriots......Manny were gonna have to battle for em. So which do u prefer? 2k9 ball, tekken resurrection, kz2, modern warfare?Pick your poison....name something else ill go out and rent it

Back
Top Bottom