OFFICIAL *PS3* MADDEN 10 ONLINE FRANCHISE week 4! spots still open!!!

damn I missed out on my team

but I'll roll with Chargers, my old psn was supreme10 I know I've played some of you and beat all of you except kicks a few times

but add the name: mr_solo_dolo__

Originally Posted by CasperJr

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Cincinnati Bengals

PSN - TJ-88_KING

tx_palmer2.jpg
pimp.gif
eek.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

told you them bums was still going to be there
laugh.gif
Johnson-12.2.jpg

chad%20johnson.jpg

come on man we both know the walkin glass man isnt going to make it that far into the season
laugh.gif

come on man we both know the walkin glass man isnt going to make it that far into the season
laugh.gif
Well we know Jasmine Cutler wont play that week. Thats when her cycle starts.

Also

Originally Posted by TeflanDon

Did Madden NFL 10's release date change, or did Game Informer just make a typo? Game Informer is saying that the release date is August 11, 2009....

Here's a pic:

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Jr, how we gonna play this advance twice a week?
yea i was thinkin something like that cuz once would be to slow and anything other then 2 may be too fast for some

yea i was thinkin something like that cuz once would be to slow and anything other then 2 may be too fast for some
So when would this season actually get kicked off? Are we playing preseason too?
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by RKO2004

So when would this season actually get kicked off? Are we playing preseason too?
tongue.gif
if everybody get it the 1st day then we can start we can start right away but most likely we will start 1 week from release date that way it willgive people a lil time to get the game if they didnt get it that night ........and time to replace them if they dont get it that week

the lions are not that bad in madden they got stafford 97THP and decent accuracy and CJ dude is a beast in madden. i think the worst team this year is therams.

Originally Posted by jfreak23

the lions are not that bad in madden they got stafford 97THP and decent accuracy and CJ dude is a beast in madden. i think the worst team this year is the rams.

true but thats all they got IMO. i checked thier ratings and they d-line is questionable

Back
Top Bottom