OFFICIAL *PS3* MADDEN 10 ONLINE FRANCHISE week 4! spots still open!!!

Who got Burress?

I was able to nab Runyan and D.Brooks. They both might be plugged in as starters right away so I did ok.

Anyone want Charlie Frye? I just gave him the Italy boot lol.

eek.gif
laugh.gif

42 - 0

hester + cutler = L for rko 2004
roll.gif

and we didnt even play the 2nd half
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by infamous54

ayo CasperJr...

add me to the second league if theres one already forming..

PSN: SupremeC

wat team you was looking at you may be able to get in the 1st one if dudes dont hurry up

Is the room even created? Because I'm searching for it, but don't see anything.

Edit: Never mind, I've found it.

Originally Posted by CasperJr

Originally Posted by infamous54

ayo CasperJr...

add me to the second league if theres one already forming..

PSN: SupremeC

wat team you was looking at you may be able to get in the 1st one if dudes dont hurry up

the best team left but it doesn't matter, I'll run with any team.

friday to sunday nghit at 12pm central is week 1

monday to thursday at 12pm is week 2

you have between those times too play your weekly games(or game if you have a bye week)

if any of yall didnt get a chance to get in this lg i have online draft starting wednesday and some spots are open... its 3games a week tho

Yo whoever is playing me first week...can we get that game before friday because im going to be in philly all weekend
it's whoever has the raiders

Yo Casper, what's good breh?

Got any room for another player? I usually go with the Chargers or Vikings but I'll take any open spot that comes up on any of the league(s) you set up.

LMK the deal! My PSN ID is s1real.

Lookin forward to playing with and gettin' to know the rest of y'all NT heads!
smokin.gif

22 spots are fulled already we are waiting for the other 10 if they dont join by the 23 ill reopen the teams on here and the 1st to ask for a team will havethen so check back

the 10 teams thats open as of now are(they still have time to join the league before i replace them)

DET
GB
ARI
PHI
NYG
WAS
KC
IND
MIA
NE

Originally Posted by that WAVE

Yo whoever is playing me first week...can we get that game before friday because im going to be in philly all weekend
smokescreen
nerd.gif

Yooo JR...

what about the brett Favre and Mike vick Updates?

U think we should hold off til they update rosters again and then re-start the Online franchise?

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Yooo JR...

what about the brett Favre and Mike vick Updates?

U think we should hold off til they update rosters again and then re-start the Online franchise?
shouldnt those change when they update the rosters?

if they dont add them to it then we have to do it over
tired.gif

Yea, once ur Franchise starts, the roster u started with are stuck.

U have to get the update and then start the franchise

Casper.... If the dude doesn't show I'll take the Giants...or anyone else that is available.

PSN- jrp44

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Yea, once ur Franchise starts, the roster u started with are stuck.

U have to get the update and then start the franchise
if they dont and they just put them into the free agents pool we just put vick on the his team and same for favre if somebody try to be a smart%!% and pick them up ill remove him off they team and kick them out

lets just hope they dont something like that cuz we just about ready to go
ohwell.gif

someone can take KC cheifs im not going 2 be able to make this first league i got toooo much going on right now

that WAVE wrote:
I can set up a time for whenever man, just let me know whats good for you and I'll see if I can do it then.

Back
Top Bottom