Official PSP Thread - Keep all discussion here

^^^ It sends a signal out to your PSP so you can watch tv.

Anybody copping that new Street Fighter Alpha game? I can't wait, 2/7 is just right around teh corner!

^^ You already know my man! 06 is poppin baby. My brother is a beta tester for syphon flter, im killin em in x men legen ds 2, lumines, madeen and gta. I got sfa3 for dreacast so its a must for the psp. Cant wait! We should really get mini tournaments or just gaming sessions poppin for the psp. Im down.

The Real Drrty Drrty
Member# 00-Hustla
Reppin Ft. lauderdale-954!!​
Buy my Villanova Dunks hi's sz 11.5-12. Sell me ur Flight Huaraches in sz 12-12.5

Quote:
I have 2 Wireless B routers still up for sale already sold one to someone in the post......only 20$$

hes legit, i bought mines from him, sent fast and works perfectly fine if intrested. nba live online on psp is cool.
If Heaven was a mile away
And you could ride by the gates
Would you try to run inside when it opens would you try to die today?
Would you pray louder finally believing His power?

i need more info on the location free system asap plz!!!!

i wanna try and be able to watch tv on the psp so i have something to keep me busy when im waiting for the DMP's to come out...

~flemboyant
THE BAY IS IN THE AREA

^^ Yes, but the location free base station has to be connected to a broadband connection. And if you want to watch TV with your PSP, you have to be near a hotspot/wireless router.

So you can't watch TV while you're lining up for the DMP, unless there is a hotspot nearby where you can connect to the internet.

^ COSIGN... :frown:
frown.gif

oh well GTA, Madden, and the 2gb worth of videos on my psp will have to keep me entertained.. that and the 5th of hennessy and an 8th of weed... lol

so you have to have a wireless router to even consider getting location free system... but then really what is the point if you can only go so far away from your house before you lose signal and cant watch tv no more... i kno about hotspots but it seems like they should be able to send the signal farther distances..

~flemboyant
THE BAY IS IN THE AREA

what websites can i go on my psp, where i can DL pr0n videos that are mp4 format, so i can juss watch it from there? :\
ohwell.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
i found this on the go x website, but when i clicked tha link that said would go straight to my psp/mobile device, i couldnt find it on my psp. i tried like 5 times.
NT > Google.
Hella > Mad.
NOT a Newbie. Just a NEW Name.

ok,my lil sis just got a psp but when i plug in the usb cable,the only golder when you click on the pspp folder is game,savedata,system.how do i put pics on it.i can put pics and music and videos on mines,but not her's.so do i just make a new folder?and i upgraded to 2.6 so its not the sysyem
They mad my car's like an elephant - the trunk in the front
See ya dude react, hud' six threw me back
A few they clapped, but I ate those, them ***** is Scooby snacks
I ain't see stars.. I'm a G pa-Killa Cam

my lil sis just a got a psp.i have one too and when i plug in the usb cable to mine,i have all the folders like music and photos,but she only has system,game and savedata.do i just create a new folder for each one or do i have to something special
They mad my car's like an elephant - the trunk in the front
See ya dude react, hud' six threw me back
A few they clapped, but I ate those, them ***** is Scooby snacks
I ain't see stars.. I'm a G pa-Killa Cam

Quote:
convert the video to mpg format, i use 3gp

can you show me how to do this? I used PSP video 9 but after a few days it stopped working.I have a few videos on my PSP but there are still a few more i want to add and this is the only thing i'm having trouble with. Thanks
"Play like a champion today"

Quote:
my lil sis just a got a psp.i have one too and when i plug in the usb cable to mine,i have all the folders like music and photos,but she only has system,game and savedata.do i just create a new folder for each one or do i have to something special

are u using a new memory stick?? if yes, u hav to format it first, then there will be folders for music and photos.

Quote:
Anybody copping that new Street Fighter Alpha game? I can't wait, 2/7 is just right around teh corner!
I am.

Looks like it's going to be awesome. Four extra characters and a tag-team mode and from videos I've seen it may look a little better visually than the PS1 version.

Quote:
can you show me how to do this? I used PSP video 9 but after a few days it stopped working.I have a few videos on my PSP but there are still a few more i want to add and this is the only thing i'm having trouble with. Thanks

IronMike 44KOs

if u want me to help u hit me up on aim
hjwarrior01

I've been using PSP video 9 and it works great as far as transcoding the "video" but the audio is not in sync! Is there a setting I can change to fix this or should I use a different transcoding program (if so which one do you recommend)?

try downloading the 3GP converter. u can set the KBPS to whatever u want. i pick 1500 and it is NICE! and the audio sounds the same as playing a mp3
'...dont dont dont dont, dont believe the hype here that Mike...'--The Game

Okay what's wrong with my damn internet connection!!!
I have a Linksys WRT54GS Wireless-G Broadband Router with SpeedBooster
and for some reason when i test the connection it says that there been an error
trying to obtain the IP Adress or something like that.
Can someone tell me what the heck is going on and how can i get it working?
*TeamNinja*

hey for psp video 9, whats tha difference between "Transcode New Video" and "One Click Transcode"? i click either one, but whats tha difference?
NT > Google.
Hella > Mad.

I used to have PSP video 9, That thing is garbage. I got a new program that I downloaded which is soooo simple. You can download videos and you can download DVD's. You can either download the program or buy it. I downloaded it and you can get it from here www.pqdvd.com/psp/ Enjoy

^so, why would anyone buy tha program? if u can juss dl it for free?

EDIT: ^ i dl'd that program, but im having troubles with tha audio :\
ohwell.gif
:rolleyes
eyes.gif

NT > Google.
Hella > Mad.

Quote:
I have a Linksys WRT54GS Wireless-G Broadband Router with SpeedBooster
I have the same router. Try to set up a new internet connection with the PSP, but let it scan for the router, then you choose yours, and set everything else to automatic. That's what I did and my connection works.
TEAM GUIDO
I AIN'T YOUR TYPICAL GUIDO...I GOT MY OWN STYLE

Back
Top Bottom