Official PSP Thread - Keep all discussion here

Did you guys get the Pursuit force demo? WOW, this game sounded good now I'm feenin for its release. This @#%$ is tight!

Anyone with GTA: LCS i need help...you know how there is a custom tracks option? How do i access that?
Like the sun dont rise​

^ go back to the early pages in this post and there is a link and instructions on how to do it.. it's fosure within the first 5 pages or so...

Has anyone played GTA multiplayer with 3 or more ppl????

~flemboyant
THE BAY IS IN THE AREA

Aye anyone with Live 06, howcome we cant do the same cross overs the computer can do like the spinning one and all that jive, hit me back im confused!
nono.gif

Quote:
Aye anyone with Live 06, howcome we cant do the same cross overs the computer can do like the spinning one and all that jive, hit me back im confused!

because this is the PSP verson!!! :D
happy.gif

how many hrs of video can 2 gb hold on the psp?
Jesus Christ Had Dreads....So Shake 'Em! I Ain't Got None But I'm Plannin' On Growin' Some!

Yall All Need to Get Street Figher Alpha 3 for the psp. I got the import and its pure crack! Everything from the arcade/saturn/dreamcast version is in there. The new characters are blah but the game is crazy. Pretty much no loading times, No lag while fighting (even dramatic battle) and plenty modes of play.

I do recommend ppl get the D-pad attachment tho. It makes pulling QCF/QCB, B,F/F,B Moves easier. It feels just like a Saturn controller with it on it.

Cop that on the 2/7.....Aint nothing better than Seein Bison's Super or Akuma's Raging Demon so sharp, crisp and clear on the psp screen :wow:
eek.gif

^whats that DPAD attachment? link pls? yeah tha dpad be pissin me off im playin Raw Vs SD 06
NT > Google.
Hella > Mad.
NOT a Newbie. Just a NEW Name.

These are pics of it and what it looks like attached to the psp. Gamespot says u can get them if u pre-order Alpha max but they will be limited.

dpad_screen001.jpg

dpad_screen002.jpg

dpad_screen003.jpg

Sorry For the quality...Taken with camera Phone...

n4h1fr.jpg

n4h1ko.jpg

n4h1n6.jpg

Anyone know when the 4 GB and 8 GB Pro Duo cards are dropping? I kinda wanna cop a 2 GB card, and I'm pretty sure the prices will drop once the larger cards come out. I still remember back when Pro Duos first came out and 512 MB cards were $100.

Outstanding post, TonyStark! Thanks for the pics and info. Just three more days til SF3 Alpha Max drops!
[table]Well, uh I guess I, deep down, am feeling a little confused. I mean, suddenly, you get married, and you're supposed to be this entirely different guy. I don't feel different. I mean, take yesterday for example. We were out at the Olive Garden for dinner, which was lovely. And uh, I happen to look over at a certain point during the meal and see a waitress taking an order, and I found myself wondering what color her underpants might be. Her panties. Uh, odds are they are probably basic white, cotton, underpants. But I sort of think well maybe they're silk panties, maybe it's a thong. Maybe it's something really cool that I don't even know about. You know, and uh, and I started feeling... what? what I thought we were in the trust tree in the nest, were we not?
[/table]​

i need serious help with this hombrew/emulator stuff. all of this is juss too confusing for me. im juss gettting into it, since it juss now is available for 2.6 (which i have). where can i go to DL emulator games, and how do i knoe its safe. help please!!!!!!
NT > Google.
Hella > Mad.
NOT a Newbie. Just a NEW Name.

^^ First off do u have grand theft auto liberty cities, cause that the only way to get homebrew to work on 2.6 (I think), I have that firmware too. Funny u should post, I beat grand theft last night (booooo at the ending) and decided the to try the home brew thing today. I did a little research and came across this guide:

forums.qj.net/showthread.php?t=35463

The Snes emulator and eloader is in the guide and they walk u thru the whole process. As far as the snes roms go, u have to google that if u dont have any (or inbox me and ill send u a nice site :wink:
wink.gif
)

At first it didnt work for me because I was overlooking a step in the guide. Make sure that when u boot the eloader/game save and in grand theft and it tells u that all ur game data will be lost (and u see the yes, no option)...wait 20-30 (do not push any buttons or the psp will reset) secs then select yes. Then when the eloader pops up..wait another 20-30sec (again dont push a button) the select the emulator and it should run.

Follow the guides and it should work, I got mario allstars, Killer Instinct, DK Country, Super Punch Out, TMNT IV - Turtles in TIme all to work (thats all that can fit on my memory stick)

Good Luck.

Yea they run very good, Which snes emu are u using by the way? At first they all ran slow, but if u push da analog stick to the left, a debug screen comes up. I changed the speed to 333 and keep changing the frame skip till I get a good speed. Most games run good on a frame skip of 3. Killer Instinct runs good at 6, Punch out at 7-8.

I was trying to run MegaMan X3 and Mortal Kombat but they seem to be running slow.
I have Mario All Stars too. Can you tell me your configuration for all stars?
*TeamNinja*

I got mortal kombat to run faster but moves out paced the sound (scorpions spear already hit the person b4 u hear come here). as far as mario allstars, 333 and framskip at 3 worked well. Felt almost like the snes version, if 3 is slow go to 4.

has anyone heard of a game called pursuit force?
This is 10% luck,20 % skill,15 % concentrated power of will,5 %pleasure,50 % pain
And 100 % reason to remember the name!

Back
Top Bottom